Help any advice on belly fat

Options
I'm losing a little here and there, but belly seems completely unchanged. I'm just trying to find any advice on getting rid of stubborn belly fat. Any diets or exercises ideas would be helpful. Thank you.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    We can't control where fat comes off on our bodies. For me personally, the belly was the last part of me to really lose fat. It's an unfortunate fact of weight loss.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce
  • Stella3838
    Stella3838 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Yuuuup. Last place for me right now. Genetics are a lovely thing!
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Time is your solution. Lots of it. Lose weight until you are in a healthy BMI, and then you'll probably have to drop to mid-level or lower BMI to get rid of it, or build much more muscle and just wait it out. For me, I still have some lose skin and some belly fat (it gets somewhat smaller week after week, and I've been at this for 2+ years, over a year in maintenance. I'm not certain it'll ever go away completely, but it is now to the point I don't mind it. I figure if I do a cut of 5-10 lbs this summer it'll probably be totally gone, but until then I just cruise along and work on building muscle in my core. Once I do lose it I want something there to replace it that looks pleasing for the wife. ;)
  • lynadotti
    lynadotti Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My problem as well belly I want take it off