Advice please

Options
Hi I'm 26 old girl my weight 83 kilo & 168 cm I want know how many macro should I take per day I want loss weight in 3 month cus I'm getting married I need advice what should I ovoid cus I have belly
Thank u

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    If you want to lose weight, focus on the calorie goal -- not the macros. Just make sure you're getting sufficient protein and fat (you can use MFP's default values for this). It's the calories that will drive weight loss.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Just set your diary up in this website and use the calorie/macro goals it gives you.
  • lynadotti
    lynadotti Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I did but I couldn't see it I'm new in this app
  • quiksylver296
    edited April 2017
    Options
    lynadotti wrote: »
    I did but I couldn't see it I'm new in this app

Did you find it now? Open your food diary - at the bottom, click on the "nutrition" box, it should show your calorie/macro goals. (iPhone. Not sure on Android if it's the same.)
  • lynadotti
    Options
    I will consider the everge or goal
  • lynadotti
    Options
  • lynadotti
    Options
    Thank u for ur reply but I don't understand which one I should follow
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Hit your calories. Try to get your protein close to your protein goals. Don't worry about the rest for now.
  • quiksylver296
    edited April 2017
    Options
    American here - You are 5'5, and about 183 pounds? How many calories did this website give you? Because your macros look REALLY high. If my math is right, your macros equal about 3150 calories per day.
  • pennygm72
    pennygm72 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    American here - You are 5'5, and about 183 pounds? How many calories did this website give you? Because your macros look REALLY high. If my math is right, your macros equal about 3150 calories per day.

I agree, they look off, I'm only an inch taller and was at 183lbs a month or two back my macros were no where near that, I had my goal set at 2lbs loss a week at that point and was given 1200 calories a day