Im new so I thought I would say hello!

Options
My names Amanda and Im completely new to this site!Im hoping to make friends and get engouragment through this site!I have a long journey and Im ready to get started!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amanda!!
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    hello
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Friend request sent.
  • aparks1177
    aparks1177 Posts: 63
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! This is a great place to get started!
  • bbailey88
    bbailey88 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey!! Encouragement is what we all need :)
  • ThatGamesStudent
    Options
    Welcome :)

If you want any motivation, feel free to send me a friend request. Anyone who reads this, feel free too.
  • Success41
    Success41 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi Amanda! Welcome :)
  • clatty
    clatty Posts: 2
    Options
    welcome!!! I did singn 4 months ago but did not follow. :( I am out of town so I'll start again on aug 1 when I get back. I't fun!!!!
  • clatty
    clatty Posts: 2
    Options
    Amanda, sorry few mistakes in my spelling, did not mean it.. my name is Claudia :)
  • Animaniac87
    Options
    Welcome Amanda! I'm new too. Let's hope we can stick with it!
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, the people here are so wonderful! Good luck to you!
  • eckyfish
    eckyfish Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new too, and have a few kilo's to lose, and am finding the calory counting log/planner very easy! Good luck to all of you. I hope I can stick to it! Erika
  • tvidari
    tvidari Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just started a couple days ago but i've been feeling like I needed to do this for.... well for a LONG time. So I could use some support on here too. Good luck and I couldn't agree with you more about needing food for comfort, very unconsciously it's always there.... :(
  • yonny108
    yonny108 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm new myself, Amanda. We all could use some encouragement from time to time, I know I can. Sending you a FR!
  • SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    As you can see, there are many people here who wish to help motivate you to accomplish your goals, and celebrate when you reach them. Welcome, and I hope your journey goes as well as you want it to! See you around. ;)