February 1st????

Options
arewethereyet
arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
Ok guys...........jokes over..............what did you do with January??????:noway:

I mean really, you didnt think you could trick me THAT easily did you?? I JUST took down my Christmas decorations, didnt I???:ohwell:

I swear January ran away with December!!:embarassed:

Oh well....at least Feb is a short month!

:laugh:

Replies

• arewethereyet
    Options
    Ok guys...........jokes over..............what did you do with January??????:noway:

I mean really, you didnt think you could trick me THAT easily did you?? I JUST took down my Christmas decorations, didnt I???:ohwell:

I swear January ran away with December!!:embarassed:

Oh well....at least Feb is a short month!

:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm glad February is short, means we don't have to wait for spring as long! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Spring??? Someone must have hidden that with January.

You guys have GOT to stop messing with my head!

Please. :flowerforyou:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    This year is going by sooooo fast! It has only been a month...but I swear it is the fastest month in the history of the world!!!

So much to do, so much weight to lose, SUCH little time! AHHHHHH!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    It did go awfully fast didn't it? But I'm glad. We're 1 month closer to summer now :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    January is gone and so are 2.5 of my excess poundage! :wink:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    I say bring it on february!!! Im excited to see what kind of results my hard work will bring me this month. I am officially down 26 lbs from when I started on January 3rd (I started on my own before I joined MFP). My goals seem within reach now. I wish everyone else the best this month, stay focused!!