Hello every1

Options
My name is LaYonna! This is the heaviest I have been my whole life. I really could use some good friends for encouragement, exchange recipes, exercise tips...yadda yadda! I have a long road ahead of me but with good friends and will power I WILL conquer my goals.

Replies

• PositiveGoals
    Options
    Welcome. I understand how hard it is to be the heaviest you have ever been. I am in the same boat. I always recommend to newbies to set your diary on public. this way your friend here will be able to give you helpful tips about what you should do to improve your diary. I have done weight watchers, jenny craig, nutrisystem, atkins, and a number of fad diets I will not get into. MFP has been the easiest, fastest, and most successful way I have. Even if you eat the wrong foods, document it. Accountablity and true calorie counting is the only way to go.
  • yonny108
    yonny108 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks! I have tried a number of things myself. I just downloaded the app on my phone. I hope this will help me be more dedicated. Thanks for the FR...trying to figure out where to go to say Yes...LOL!