Help!!!!!!!

Options
Hi all. My son is getting married this year and The photos are forever so I really really really need to lose about 18 lbs so I will at least be happy to look at the photos and my sone will be proud. I need all the help I can get so have started up my fitness pal today so I can hopefully talk to people in the same situation and spur me on/ remind me why I am doing it.

Replies

• billchambers3
    billchambers3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This app really makes you think before you eat. Just use it and you will lose it.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    The app works ... if you use it right but it is just a tool not a magic pill that will do all the work for you. Congrats on taking your first step and good luck :)
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I so understand how you feel about the photos being forever. 18 pounds is not that much. I know you can do this.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    If you just want to look better in the photos, start a comprehensive (full-body) weightlifting program.
    Search for beginner programs, look at videos, heck, even do bodyweight exercises.
    Even if you don't lose weight, you will probably lose inches (because fat is fluffy compared to muscle of the same mass) & the underlying muscle will look better.
    Combined with paying better attention to your calorie intake, by the end of the year you can look great for those photos!