5'4, 180 looking to be at 145

Options
I would really love to be in touch with someone during my weight loss journey! Message me! I'm a 25 yr old mother of one looking to get back to pre-baby weight. Help!

Replies

• jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm a 30 y/o mom of 2, 5'3", my SW was 220, CW is 191, looking to be about 150. I've done it before but then the 2nd baby came and I blamed the weight gain on her... she's now 6 so it probably isn't her fault anymore lol.
  • spydergirl47
    spydergirl47 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'4" at around 180 and looking to get down to the 140 - 150 range. I'm a retired professional athlete working a full time desk job. I try to get up and move around as much as possible during my day, but it sure is difficult to find the time. I had gastric bypass surgery 10 years ago and weighed as much as 290 and as low as 127. Right now my goal is to just get back into the clothes in my closet. Best of luck to you both!!
  • mburner75
    mburner75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I am 41 mother of 3, 5'6" currently 190 looking to get back to 140. I experienced a cardiac arrest 6 years ago and have gained about 10 lbs per year since then and cannot seem to find a good way to get it off as the scale just continues to go up... :( I have texture issue with most fruits and vegetables which makes it very hard to come up with a good menu :/ Salads get old after a few days, so hoping to find some variety. The maternal side of my family all have very large (400 lb+) women and I refuse to get to that state!! Until that cardiac arrest I had always maintained around 135, but cannot seem to lose any weight now. Any suggestions are appreciated! Here's to all of us reaching our goals!
  • lyns4wilson
    lyns4wilson Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and started at 220lbs in 2011. I went down to 154 but only maintained for a short while before rising to 170 where I have stayed for past 18months. I have gone up and down the same 5lbs in this 18months and I'm really struggling to lose weight now. I weigh and measure food, exercise and eat 50% calories and my body is very stubborn. I read the posts on here looking for inspiration and motivation to keep going!! Good luck to you all ☺
  • tashawiseman65
    tashawiseman65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    First time posting... I am 5'4 and am currently 176 at 29 years old. My daughter has just turned 2 and I also have a 10 year old son. Before I became pregnant with the first I was 129 lbs. I then hovered around 169 for years before I became pregnant this last time. When I was ready to have her I weighed 192 lbs. Not too long ago I was at the doctors office and decided to weigh myself. I knew I had gained weight but was curious to see. The scale said 190 lbs with my shoes on, and I was thinking "oh my god!". From there I found MFP and it has helped me everyday keep track of things. Even though 190 was not accurate as I had my shoes on, I still use it as a motivator. Im currently in my third week, heading into my 4th, and have been fluctuating between 177 and 175 this week and I have lost a total of 13 inches all over. I havent been to the gym at all this week, as my daughter has been super ill. I weigh myself every Monday and measure every Tuesday and do check my weight throughout the week to learn what to expect from my body. I have never dieted before, or have I made a decision like this to change. I am excited for the future and I know I'll be able to do this. Only downfall for me, is that summer will be over by the time I am roughly where I want to be. Your post caught my eye as Ive been fluctuating with 2 lbs all week, and it bothers me, but I know it'll sort itself out. :blush:
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...

I'm a 33 year old mother of 3 (8, 6, and 17 months). I'm 5'3 and currently 177 lbs (SW 195). My GW is 140 lbs.
  • lynadotti
    lynadotti Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone can add me
    I'm 26 years old 6'6 and currently 182 lbs my goal 154 for now I need help for choosing food and try low fat cus I consume every day 20% of my fat I couldn't finch my protine
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 175lbs (was 180), 5'3" and 32 mother of one (7 yo). My GW is 140lbs :smile:
  • complicateme86
    complicateme86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    31 year old mother of a rambunctious 3 year old boy. I'm 5'2 with CW 159#, goal weight is 135#. Not a big amount to lose but my body is super stubborn. I log my food and also work as a dietitian so nutrition/food is not the issue, my problem is more the exercise. I'm lacking motivation (as is the hubby) and can't seem to find enough time in the day. I could definitely use some new friends on here to motivate me to get the exercise in as well as share the things that work to keep motivation high.