c25k - smal victory!

Options
I started C25k about 6 weeks ago. Today I completed week 5 day 2! That means I ran for 8 minutes, walked for 5 then ran for 8 minutes!

Cant quite believe it!!!! The hard work is paying off!

Cant wait to do week 5 day 3!!!

Replies

• GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to stick with it!!!
  • chocbeast
    chocbeast Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's a great programme, you will surprise yourself! I'm a C25K graduate and I'm now on the B210K programme. If I can do it, you can too! Keep it up!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Well done, thats great :smile:
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well done, thats fantastic. I'm a c25k graduate too and its an awesome program.
  • tastigger
    tastigger Posts: 65
    Options
    That's awesome! I am just starting week 2 myself and still can't imagine being able to run for 8 minutes. Keep up the good work!
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic achievement! I got to Week 5 Day 1 before my knees gave out. Keep it up!!!!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    It really is an amazing program. A few short weeks ago, I thought I'd die during the first week of the program. 30 seconds of running was tough. Yesterday I ran for a solid hour (4.75 miles, I'm slow) and didn't stop once. Honestly, I could have kept going, but I was out of time. I couldn't believe it!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I'm on week 5 too, it's crazy to think that a few short weeks ago, we thought we'd die on 1 minute of running.

Great work!!!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Great job! I start week 4 tomorrow, and am loving it. :)
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Awesome job!

I have a question ^_^ did you drop any pounds from C25K?

M.:heart:
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    great job! I'm on week 2. I can't wait to be able to do that.
  • isaukco
    isaukco Posts: 28
    Options
    No, because the first 4 weeks or so, I didnt change the way I ate - which was way over the calorie intake. I started eating 1200 calories one week ago, and have lost 5 lbs so far! I expect to loose more once I start running longer distances (e.g 20 mins +)
  • weeze_h
    weeze_h Posts: 72
    Options
    Well done! I'm on week 7 - I was nervous to do week 5 day 3 but it all went ok. Good luck - you can do it :-)
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I just posted a blog entry about my second day of the program. I can't wait to be at the point you are!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!