Starting again!

Options
Sooooo I've used my fitness pal to lose my first 30 pounds then I get bored, so I log off lol. Don't see any weight loss then I come back and same pattern continues. Well I'm back again and hoping to lose the last 15 pounds I need so I can start bulking. Looking for motivative friends, not just to add and make your list go up but that's really gonna be there to encourage eachother!

Replies

• Pthakka
    Pthakka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi There, Im in a similar boat. I turn 30 in September and I told myself I want to loose 30 by 30.

I used myfitnesspal in 2013 to loose 20 lbs for my wedding, it was tough but i did it. After the wedding, went back to hold habits gained it all back plus some.
    Now setting a bigger goal.

Im a vegetarian so eating healthy is doable, but the things that kill me are high calorie, like CHIPS, CANDY BARS, SODA. Those are my enemies but I love them so much. Last week i logged, trying to stick to 1600 calroies per day and exercise 4 times per week. I went over in my calories everyday but was just getting in the routine of logging.

Looking forward to logging and encouraging each other. it helps when I feel accountable for something.
  • hotsteppahayley
    hotsteppahayley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I returned to MFP today. I need the help and encouragement too
  • CoryGray1
    CoryGray1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • suziesue46
    suziesue46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I also have just come back to MFP. I have put back on most of what I lost, but just joined a new gym today and for the first time I felt really comfortable there. I have always stayed away from big gyms feeling too self conscious but today was good.
  • simply_maximo
    simply_maximo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I came back and hoping to get in shape by October 1st, I barely signed up for a Spartan race and want to be able to compete at my best.