Does this work for anyone else?

Options
cass89
cass89 Posts: 198 Member
I was just thinking, does anyone else eat alot of calories for brekky, less for lunch and then less again for dinner? does this work for u? just so your body can burn it off during the day rather than a huge for dinner and then sitting on it all night.

Replies

• DragonSkip
    DragonSkip Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I kind of do. When I first get up is dinner time and I eat more calories then and less through my night.
  • sallywag
    sallywag Posts: 26
    Options
    I've tried this the last couple of days. It's been difficult to eat more than normal during the day. I usually eat light meals until dinner time. I've been a little bit hungry at bed time but I'm sticking with it for a week or to to see the results.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I usually eat more at dinner and after and probably it should be the other way around. Makes sense!
  • DoctorWhoFan
    Options
    Personally, I like to eat fewer calories during the day and eat more for dinner. Just my preference, I don't do it for any particular reason.
  • KMH29197
    KMH29197 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've always tried to eat like this and it's helped me lose my weight after my three kids and maintain it also. It may take a little while to get use to but I find this the quickest way to lose weight
  • cass89
    Options
    I've always tried to eat like this and it's helped me lose my weight after my three kids and maintain it also. It may take a little while to get use to but I find this the quickest way to lose weight

Fantastic! i am going to try this week.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    the calorie count is for a 24 hour period. It doesn;t matter when you eat it as long as you are wrking out regularly.
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I hear it is meant to be good (and makes sense!) but I don't think I could do it, I guess my body is just programmed not to be as hungry in the morning as later on...
  • Goal4Good
    Goal4Good Posts: 115
    Options
    I flucuate it. There are days when I have a bigger bkfast and other days when dinner is the big meal of the day. I have noticed though that if I eat my dinner as early in the evening as possible, I sleep much better. Let me have a big dinner late, then go to bed.....I'm gonna have all kinds of awful dreams. Empty stomach at bedtime works better for me overall but its hard cause I have a lifetime of being a nightime eater behind me. Its been the hardest thing for me to change about myself.
    At some point I hope to make Lunch the big meal of the day on a regular basis!
  • Merricles
    Merricles Posts: 21
    Options
    I do this more often than not. I eat a sizable breakfast, a very small lunch, and a slighly larger than lunch dinner. To be honest though, on most days I skip either lunch or dinner.
  • cass89
    Options
    thanks everyone for your input!