100+pounds to lose. Me Too

Options
Ive restared my weight loss journey 12 days ago and I definitely can use some motivation and support! I have a lot of weight to lose over 100+ pounds and I'm looking for others that I can talk too in the same situation. Hopefully with Motivation and a little healthy competition we can drop some pounds! Hope you all havin a fantastic day!

Replies

• ccougot713
    ccougot713 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I will tell you that i am definitely going to lose at least 100 lbs. I started on January 9 and I'm 32 lbs into this. I will send you a grind request.
  • brooklyngirl19
    brooklyngirl19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Love having friends to support and keep me accountable too!
  • allisonlentz1
    allisonlentz1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ lbs to lose. Although I have had an account on here for some time, I have just started seriously focusing on my weight loss efforts. This is day 1 for me. Let's all do this together! :)
  • ParanormaLauren
    ParanormaLauren Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yes! Add me. Same goals over here.
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Same here. Looking for friends with similar goals.
  • LoveEL2
    LoveEL2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had over 100 to lose. I've lost 53, about 70 left to go. You guys can add me
  • studstar90
    studstar90 Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I have a hundred to lose as well.. You guys can add me
  • sindhuselvam
    sindhuselvam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. Exactly a hundred to lose! Lets do this!!!
  • cecelia2017
    cecelia2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ive got 100+ to lose :) add me
  • Celticmoon67
    Celticmoon67 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I too have to lose at least 130 lbs.
  • goolhc
    goolhc Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will also loose 100lbs, but first focus on the first 40lbs.
  • bobvcpa
    bobvcpa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have had an account for a while and tend to put it aside when i get busy. With 100 lbs to lose i need a better focus and coiuld also use support.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Here is a group dedicated to people on that journey, a good place to find loss friends
    Groups › Let's Lose it: 100+lbs
  • changeyourstarz
    changeyourstarz Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am there with you :smile:
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose. I have loss 60 pounds and have about 105 to go. Anyone can add me we can support each other.
  • kathyk1965
    kathyk1965 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a 100 plus to loss started seven days ago lost 7 lbs first week so far it's going good. This isn't my first go around lost 120 lbs before and life just got in the way a lot of heart ache and life changes so here I go again.
  • kathyk1965
    kathyk1965 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention if you would like to add me as friend your welcome to it.
  • sherrybrazier
    sherrybrazier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose but you all sound so encouraging! I have no motivation and could use some support.
  • ChelseaJewell
    ChelseaJewell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose about 130 lbs and go from there. I've never been that size, and I'm starting classes in June as a nontraditional student at University of Tennessee. Hoping I can lose it all by Bachelors graduation in about 2 years. I've lost almost 30, and just hope to keep my motivation up. Please feel free to add me as well! Strength in numbers!