Do you have a goal? I'm not talking about a number

Options
2»

Replies

• LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I guess I do. On my anniversary this year my husband and I hiked some trails at a nearby state park. They have one trail that goes to a natural spring - 316 steps UP from the spring to the main trail. I took one look and said HELL NO! But I also said, "Next year, I'll do those stairs."

So there you go...my non-number goal is to walk the spring trail at Ha Ha Tonka State Park.

• briohne128
    briohne128 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I would like to be at my goal weight by the end of May (I am going to a wedding and obviously want to look my best!) however I really want to tone up and get strong as well, mostly so I can get better at climbing but I haven't put a date on this. I'm just going to work hard and live for the moment :smile:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    My goal is to finally have a summer where I feel confident to wear exactly what I want and to feel hot as hell in a bikini.

^^THIS^^
  • cs2thecox
    cs2thecox Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I want to see my abs...
    I'm already 16.6% body fat according to the calipers, but my abs just aren't bulgy enough to show through at the moment! So working on a lot of ab and oblique work with my PT to see if we can get them to pop.

I'd also like to be able to bench press more. My single rep PB is 45kg at the moment, so there's definitely scope for more.

I'm moving in with my boyfriend next week, and I want that to go super well. Not fitness or diet linked or anything, but still an important goal for me!
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Bikini ready by this time next year and feel good in it!
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

my goal is very vague. it's simply to feel better and improve. and i'm not just talking physically. when i set specific goals, i'm too hard on myself when i fail to reach a "number" or milestone. and having no set date for anything allows me to achieve at a pace that is sustainable.
  • CarlyIrene415
    CarlyIrene415 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    denato1 wrote: »
    Pullups, never in my lift have I done one. I will do them in a few months. I must

That first one you get is something you'll never forget! I practiced for months using resistance bands to help me up. And then I would always try to do one without. One day, after class, I was just messing around and hopped up on the bar and did it! Good luck! Can't wait to hear when you finally reach that goal!
  • CarlyIrene415
    CarlyIrene415 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to look better than my sister next time I go home to visit. I know it is shallow and mean to say, but I deeply want to show up at my mom's for whatever holiday/birthday is next and look better than my sister.

haha, I love it! You've got this!
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Short term, normal weight.
    Long term, normal weight for the rest of my life.
  • richfire785
    richfire785 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Short term was competing in bodybuilding.com 250k challenge. Another short term is their starting another challenge. Long term goal is to look great and be healthy inside and out. Still work in progress.