Vegan buddies!

Options
HarukaTenjou
HarukaTenjou Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I restarted my MFP from scratch and am looking for friends. I have been vegetarian for a little over a year and vegan for 8 months along with my spouse who has been vegan for 16 months.

Replies

• coneyislanddreams
    coneyislanddreams Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been vegan for 4 months :) I'd love to meet more vegan friends on the site.
  • ahrengirl
    ahrengirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I turned vegan at New Years. I love the MFP network. Feel free to add me. I am active on here everyday.
  • boylinator
    boylinator Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I was transitioning from vegan a year now and struggling a bit on and off but that is my ultimate goal, it would be great to have people to push me in the right direction!
  • veganbaby2017
    veganbaby2017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I too am vegan on and off! Training for a marathon - feeling hungry all the time - sometimes wonder if I am eating too much or not enough or not enough sustenance to train for a marathon but don't want to put in weight!
  • SelfCare2017
    SelfCare2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been vegetarian most of my life and am largely vegan now - damn cheese keeps pulling me back! But happy to have more veggie / vegan friends. Just joined up too - feel free to add me :smile:
  • sophieyoung18
    sophieyoung18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I became vegan at the start of this year, and can't see myself ever consuming animal products again, the ethical, physical and mental benefits are too great! I just joined MFP and would love some friends on here! :)
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been plant-based/vegan for 18 months-2 years (hard to remember how long).
  • MadisonJay64
    MadisonJay64 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Vegan for nearly 2 years now, loving life and all I've gained through the change. Feel free to add me :)
  • putanginaho
    putanginaho Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm just trying to make some friend who are vegan as well :) I've been vegetarian for 4 years now but I just recently went vegan and I want to make friends who will help me not fall off the wagon.
  • CreatureComforts13
    CreatureComforts13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to MFP and was vegan for a while, now I'm mostly vegetarian for mental health reasons. :)
  • eekarnes
    eekarnes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I became a vegetarian 8 years ago and just celebrated my 2 year veganversary!!!

Let's be MFP friends peeps!
  • meggie1418
    meggie1418 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a vegetarian been a vegetarian for 3 years now add me!!
  • JAMsMom531
    JAMsMom531 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow vegans! I've been 99.9% vegan for about 18 months now. If something has a touch of butter or a sprinkle of cheese I won't not eat it, but I can't ever see myself eating meat again. Would love to have more vegan friends along this journey. I'm a carboholic so it's been hard for me to lose weight. Hoping to find support and motivation here.