Hello!!

Options
kaykay6676
kaykay6676 Posts: 80 Member
edited April 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm McKayla. I just joined not that long ago. I'm 19. I weigh 83 pounds at the moment. I use to be 112 and I'm trying to get back up. I've talked to some people on here and they've giving me some great advice. And I'm super excited to get my old body back and be happy and confident with myself again. Let this journey begin. (:

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Eat all foods, you've got this!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome cheers john
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today! It has been a while since I showed my face in MFP. I have been busy with my fitness journey and trying to use my body as an inspiration to other people. I would love for us to take this journey together and hopefully we can become an international inspiration. Add me if you want to take this journey together, if not good luck on your fitness journey.
  • kaykay6676
    kaykay6676 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank ya!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    .......it's me
  • muggridgec1
    muggridgec1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    kaykay6676 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm McKayla. I just joined not that long ago. I'm 19. I weigh 83 pounds at the moment. I use to be 112 and I'm trying to get back up. I've talked to some people on here and they've giving me some great advice. And I'm super excited to get my old body back and be happy and confident with myself again. Let this journey begin. (:

Hey how is it going