New Friends Welcomed

Options
Hello Everyone, I started using MFP on 1/1/17 to loose weight, get fit, and be healthy. Today is my 110 straight day of logging into MFP. I have lost 16.5 Ibs so far. I feel really proud of myself bcuz this is the first time in my life that I have remained consistent with my effort to loose weight, get fit, and be healthy. It feels really great. Maintaining motivation is a challenge at times, so I wanted to reach out to the community for support, and encouragement. Feel free to add me. Thanks

Replies

• AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Im going to add you. Im still trying to figure out how to be consistent.
  • YouGoGurrl
    YouGoGurrl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! For consistency, I literally just take it , one day at a time. I try to pace myself and add something new as I become comfortable.

For example, I started out doing a 5 minute workout, then gradually moved to 10 min. Or another example: I started out walking, now I walk and jog combo.

Little changes along the way like that, that has made a big difference for me and my journey of trying to be consistent. Thanks for the add, we can continue to motivate one another for sure!
  • AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thats a good way to look at it. It seems like i do great for a week then fall off for 4 weeks and accept that im just gonna be bigger now but eventually i get motivated again. The struggle is real. Im starting a 90 day challenge tomorrow and i have a ticker app on my phone so hopefully that helps!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today! It has been a while since I showed my face in MFP. I have been busy with my fitness journey and trying to use my body as an inspiration to other people. I would love for us to take this journey together and hopefully we can become an international inspiration. Add me if you want to take this journey together, if not good luck on your fitness journey.
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to add you if you're cool with it. I've been working out very hard and eating right, but I'm at the place where I now think it would be helpful to be part of a support group. My motivation and energy has gone down. I'd love if we could communicate.
  • hairs2suzyj
    hairs2suzyj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How does this group work ?
  • stout1993ms
    stout1993ms Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!!
  • Fat2FitMama0313
    Fat2FitMama0313 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to add me :)