Getting back on the wagon. Werk!

Options
Howdy everyone. I'm Manni and I need a few motivators and find new motivation. I will do the same. I gained about 52lbs in a year and a half. I'm ready to donate those back. Since I started really trying again. I have lost 8lbs. Nature trails and boxing is the life for me. Say hello.

Replies

• Rosiez2014
    Rosiez2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rosie I too am back at it! Feeling better already but still got aways to go to get to where I wanna be. YOU GOT THIS!!!!
  • Manni86Darko
    Manni86Darko Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You got this too! This is our year for a great come back.
  • curleytop60
    curleytop60 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm getting back on the wagon too. Its been 4 weeks now. I have a long long ways to go and am one that easily gets discouraged. About 10yrs ago I lost about 100 pounds but since then have gain almost all of it back. Need to get that off and more.
  • asugar1390
    asugar1390 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just started back here five days ago. Going to work on being healthy and strong . Need motivation and support as well. Boxing sounds like a good idea and hiking is great.
  • AmandaInNJ
    AmandaInNJ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Motivation is so hard sometimes! Good luck on your journey! Love being out in nature (though this time of year it doesn't love me - allergies). Was thinking about Karate, though!
  • tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    So here I am, again. Keep gaining and losing the same 15 pounds. I keep it off for awhile and then winter comes and it creeps back on again. So I'm back to the gym to get it off again. I am so out of shape. Wish me luck!