Started using MFP in February 2016 and I’m now 131 pounds down

Options
r0ot5
r0ot5 Posts: 8 Member
edited April 2017 in Success Stories
In February 2016 I took one of the biggest decisions of my life, taking back my life. After looking around I installed MFP and started to use it daily. I changed my lifestyle around completely. Started incorporating physical activities in my lifestyle. Learned what macros can do to my body. Started to track macros and applying iifym to my lifestyle.

After hard work in the gym and re-learning how to eat, I can now take better decisions during everyday situation. I love doing all sort of activities now. I’m also down 131 pounds. I’m still in the process of losing but I’m almost at my target. Started my journey at 316 pounds and my last weight in was at 184 pounds.

I’m so glad I started using MFP and recommend this software to anyone looking to understand their eating habit and wanting to get their life back. If you have any questions, let me know and I’ll try to answer you.

dxtyuycyiwbu.jpg

oapfm5005mmz.jpg

Replies

• Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    That's amazing- congratulations on your journey! I am glad that you also discovered more life activities to enjoy as a result. Very inspiring. Thanks for posting!
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I think it's the first time in my married life (27 years) that I am going to tell another man that he looks good. "You look good, actually you look great." What an achievement. One day I want to be where you are today.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    you have done a fantastic job
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    A round of applause to you! This is such a great transformation!
  • pennygm72
    pennygm72 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    What an achievement, congratulations!
  • 3rin84
    3rin84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh wow great job! Congratulations on your loss!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And so inspiring! I needed your story today - thank you!
  • JudyKenovafitby40
    JudyKenovafitby40 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's not an easy thing to do...change one's entire lifestyle. You've shown it's possible. Way to go.
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!!
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You have done so well. Xxx
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Amazing!
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible change! Keep up the great work. :)
  • SalvationMountain41
    SalvationMountain41 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Slow clapping. Congrats on taking your life back!
  • minkatinka2017
    minkatinka2017 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Amazing, well done!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Well done on your hard work. Truly inspirational x
  • tealtortoise
    tealtortoise Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    r0ot5 wrote: »
    In February 2016 I took one of the biggest decisions of my life, taking back my life. After looking around I installed MFP and started to use it daily. I changed my lifestyle around completely. Started incorporating physical activities in my lifestyle. Learned what macros can do to my body. Started to track macros and applying iifym to my lifestyle.

After hard work in the gym and re-learning how to eat, I can now take better decisions during everyday situation. I love doing all sort of activities now. I’m also down 131 pounds. I’m still in the process of losing but I’m almost at my target. Started my journey at 316 pounds and my last weight in was at 184 pounds.

I’m so glad I started using MFP and recommend this software to anyone looking to understand their eating habit and wanting to get their life back. If you have any questions, let me know and I’ll try to answer you.

dxtyuycyiwbu.jpg

oapfm5005mmz.jpg

Congratulations!!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • galdar5108
    galdar5108 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!