This is why...

Options
I'm Amy & I'm starting a diet today. I live near the beach & I want to enjoy it without feeling self conscious. Why are you here???

Replies

• brayboy510
    brayboy510 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi amy I am here to look and feel better..getting old sucks lol
  • wattup2014
    wattup2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lol! Agreed!
  • jenscolinharris
    jenscolinharris Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm here to monitor my nutrition leading up to and past my first triathlon. The website makes it very easy to do.
  • wattup2014
    Options
    Wow! A tri??!! Awesome goal... thanks for sharing!
  • jenscolinharris
    jenscolinharris Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wattup2014 wrote: »
    Wow! A tri??!! Awesome goal... thanks for sharing!

Ha, maybe compliment me if I complete it first. Watch out on the 21st May.
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm here again because last time around MFP helped me lose 37 lbs! I regained most of it when I injured my back, waited 9 months for surgery in terrible pain. There's a longer story, but I am now 'healthy' enough to give it another shot. Good luck to you all!
  • momandhercoffee
    momandhercoffee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I wish I was near a beach! I'm doing this to be more comfortable in my own skin, and to not slide the opposite way.
  • rubyslipper28
    rubyslipper28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I went vegetarian a year and a half ago. I hit my goal weight and I feel amazing. I recently added seafood and am now weight training to tone up. My trainer put me on the app and I love it. Although counting calories is making me not so happy. Lol! But it will pay off!!! Good luck!
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm here because I've always been self conscious about my weight and want to get in shape and feel better about myself, and to make friends of course. My personal trainer told me to get the app last year and it's been great for me to be able to track my food! Good luck on your journey!!
  • wattup2014
    Options
    Being in shape has always been a great source of confidence for me! Best of luck!
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    wattup2014 wrote: »
    Being in shape has always been a great source of confidence for me! Best of luck!

It's been a great source of confidence with me too! I've found that I've grown a lot more confident with myself ever since I'm lost weight and it's a great feeling to have. You too!
  • myrevelpump
    myrevelpump Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here because I want to lose weight and feel confident. Also so I can ride horses and do crossfit. Good luck to you all!
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy my name is muney and I'm here so I can be more physically appealing to my wife
  • Tinazig8289
    Tinazig8289 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tina and I'm here because I weigh more than I ever have and I am middle aged so the time to start is now. Also I am planning a trip to Mexico next winter and I want to feel comfortable in my body and in pictures for the trip.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    This was the only online diary that allowed me to track sodium.
  • Nickladon
    Nickladon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im here to change a cycle of obesity that has been in my family for generations and also to be an example to my son that being healthy is cool and fun.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    plain and simple...to feel better.
  • ItsAllMental819
    ItsAllMental819 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Here to track my meals but met some good people in the process! You should never feel self concious but I'm sure you'll be in beach bod shape in no time!
  • wattup2014
    Options
    Tyvm!
  • pinklife1117
    pinklife1117 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Having workout buddies makes me accountable. Have about 25 lbs to lose and not stopping!