Healthy snack suggestions

Options
I love snacking, I've been going back & forth between two I tried & like. (chocolate fudge fiber bar - 120 calories & breakfast belvita biscuits - 4 crackers, 230 calories)
But I'd like a wider range of things. I do tend to snack a lot so I'm open to anything just so I can mix it up a little while still keeping my calories at a decent amount.

Replies

• annacole94
    annacole94 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Popcorn
    apple
    banana + peanut butter
  • crispuppy
    crispuppy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mixed nuts.
    Dried or fresh fruit.
    Small yogurt pots.
    Fruit with cheese, ; I like a fig with some goats cheese and a drop of honey.
    Rice cakes with bananas on top (to satisfy the need for crunchy crackers and biscuits).
  • lovely_cienna
    lovely_cienna Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love veggie chips! Or strawberries (:
  • molly1993
    molly1993 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a big snacker too!

Hartleys jelly does a low calorie and no added sugar range of jelly pots, from 2-10 cals per pot. They're usually near the tinned fruits and baking stuff in supermarkets.

I also like jubbly ice lollies, which are around 15-17 calories. Not always in supermarket but mostly I get them in Poundland.

To satisfy any chocolate cravings I like to have the cadburys options hot chocolate sachets.

Otherwise I always try to stick to snacking only on fruit and veg. In a typical day I'll snack on an apple, easy peeler, sugar snap peas, carrots, pepper and cucumber.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    veggies and hummus
    Boom chicka pop
    Chobani Simply 100 Crunch yogurt flip bowls