Postpartum/breastfeeding mothers

Options
Im a 26 yo breastfeeding fitness fanatic mother. Im from Australia. Recently had twins now on my journey to get my body back

Replies

• Brianamama700
    Brianamama700 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Twins and breAstfeeding! You are superwoman :)
  • Kristinaolive85
    Kristinaolive85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!
    I am from Perth and my Bub was born on Valentine's Day this year!!

Hoping to lose10kgs and work on my core strength... breastfeeding as well so not in any rush (going to try take it all off by the end of the year).. baby was born via planned c section

Where you ladies from? What are your goals?
  • jla2425
    jla2425 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Im a 2nd time mom. 22 yrs old. Breastfeeding and hoping to lose the extra 40lbs. Have never been into fitness before but getting into it jow that my baby is 8 weeks. How many calories are u ladies eating? Any success yet ?
  • Ashleymarie4464
    Ashleymarie4464 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I'm a 29 yr old second time mom as well! Exclusively breastfeeding and looking to lose the remaining 40 pounds that I gained during pregnancy. I gained a total of 65 and my baby is now a month old. For two weeks now I have been eating roughly 1650 calories a day and it's had no negative impact on my milk supply. I have two weeks left until I'm cleared by my doctor for exercise! Currently weigh 204, hoping to get my to my pre-pregnancy weight of 165.