I'm new!

Options
Hi! I'm Liz. A friend of mine suggested I sign up for this site so we can support each other's weight loss/fitness goals. I have a 15 month old daughter and I'd really like to start eating more healthy for her sake and mine. I would like to lose a total of about 40 pounds. However long that will take. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's recipes, and I'm very open to easy healthy food suggestions!

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    welcome to the club! Good luck to you!
  • luv2runsgf
    luv2runsgf Posts: 48
    Options
    Welcome - this is a great place for information, encouragement and support!
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz and welcome! You'll find great support here. There are some great people on this site :) The best thing about MFP is that people help keep you accountable, which is wonderful to me!
    Feel free to add me as a friend as well!

Best of luck to you!
    Pam
  • Larisa777
    Larisa777 Posts: 1
    Options
    Здравствуйте ! Меня зовут Лариса. Я из России. Мне 45 лет. Рост 170. Вес 94 кг. А хочу хотя бы 77. Очень надеюсь на вашу помощь и поддержку
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Liz!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    I agree with Latisa777; I completely agree! This place is a wonderful mix of fun and seriousness, encouragement and smart-*kitten*, love and tough love... I welcome you too, Luz. I hope you will add me as a friend!!
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    Welcome!
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    Liz,

Welcome!

We're all here to provide assistance and support. Just let me know how I can be of personal assistance.

Hank
  • black0922
    black0922 Posts: 10
    Options
    YAY!!!! Glad I have a friend on here now lol :) Hopefully this helps both of us!