Back again - looking for friends that are just starting out

Options
Hi!

I'm back (again)! Got back on the wagon three days ago. I'm looking for friends that are just starting out and have 30+ to lose. Feel free to friend me!

MG

Replies

• mcmasters06
    mcmasters06 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've only been here 2 wks want to lose as much as I can. Lost 7.4 so far.
  • tipcampbell
    tipcampbell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also "back again"...looking to lose more than 30....motivation and MAP friends. Feel free to add me!!!!!
  • eclecticmommy
    eclecticmommy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    "Back again" too...feel free to add me :)
  • sazzynubz
    sazzynubz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trying to get fit for 40 (years old) Mother of 2...Mental health issues and I need to lose 4 to 5 stone...a big battle ahead of me as I have Arthritis, Sciatica, Planter Fasciitis, Achilles tendon and a severe Vitamin B12 deficiency. So I'm exhausted
    and in pain all the time but I'm fighting it!!
  • yvettekeaton
    yvettekeaton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi all, this is my second time around, but I've been at it now for 88 days. feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • mariornelas12
    mariornelas12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am "back again" after a few years. I am 40 years old and have 30 lbs to lose.
  • 1lmichele2015
    1lmichele2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm back again, need to lose 15 and would love support this time around.
  • TonyStark46469
    TonyStark46469 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    back again message me
  • fluffe1980
    fluffe1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting yet again and have 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me, I'd like to try again but with a support network :) hoping it will make all the difference!
  • theyents
    theyents Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again not forbth first second or third time!! Have about 60 lbs to lose and I have a goal to lose 20 lbs in the next 7 weeks! I'm hoping this support will help me stay focused and give me the courage to keep on going...
  • seximama2017
    seximama2017 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bringing sexy back (again;)! Want to lose 20+ but for the right reasons this time--FOR ME! I enjoy exercising and dieting bc I love the challenge and can't wait to see the changes it brings, inside and out. People say I am a motivational person/speaker so totally add me. We'll do this thing together ✌
  • UniquelyMere35
    UniquelyMere35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose! Every time I would start to lose weight, I'd be surrounded by negative people and they would eventually bring me down to their level. So now I've joined here hoping to find like minded folks to help motivate me as well as to motivate them! We can do this!! :)
  • Vonny_Vr
    Vonny_Vr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Taking a deep breath. Have gained back almost all the weight I lost before my knee injury. Today is the day I am committing to myself to start fresh, eat clean and exercise as much as I am capable of. Looking for your support on my journey and feeling a little scared but excited too. Have a good day everyone. We got this :smile:
  • KelseyHargis
    KelseyHargis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love some social motivation! Trying to lose 20-30 pounds. I have lost 7.5 so far and have been working for about 3 months. This is the longest I've stayed true to my getting healthy plan and am working towards a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me!