NSV :)

Options
Reverie09
Reverie09 Posts: 48 Member
I own 1 pair of shorts. Just one. I used to be too embarrassed to wear them other than at home. I just recently started feeling better about myself and started wearing them out in public. I put them on Friday and walked down the hall and they fell to my ankles! So I decided to go buy a new pair. The shorts that were too big were a 16, so I grabbed a 14 and triied them on... they were too big!!! I ended up buying a size 12!!!!! A 12! I couldn't believe it! Can't remeber the last time I fit into a 12! So happy right now! :)

Replies

• randomartisrgirl
    Options
    Wow! You must feel awesome. :)
  • laura_annable
    Options
    Woohoo! Bet you feel great! x
  • Man_in_Motion
    Options
    Way to go! How many other instances could one have of pants falling down and it being a great thing instead of an embarrassment? :)
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!

Keep up the good work, you are doing great!!!
    Aren't you proud of yourself and your new lifestyle?
  • Degator
    Degator Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep it up!
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Good thing they fell down in the hallway. That could have been a pretty embarrassing NSV:embarassed:
  • tikitanna
    tikitanna Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the best feeling? Way to go!!
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats!! I am still a size 16 right now and I dream of getting back into a 12. Thank you for sharing your victory, it will help keep me motivated!! :)
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!!! This is great!!!!!! Happy for you!!!!!
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Pieces_of_Me3
    Pieces_of_Me3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! So proud of you for your dedication and determination to succeed on your journey of being healthy!! Way to go and keep pressing on!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!