Wish I never left this app. Back!

HI there people of myfitness pal, my name is Catherine. I started myfitness pal journey in 2012 and successfully lost the 85lbs I had gained after having my first born daughter, I kept it off for 4 years until I gave birth to my second daughter, I gained it ALL back. Yes, all 85 lbs plus an extra 5 (At this moment). Needless to say, I'm panicking. I've never been this big, this out of shape, I can barely move, sleep, my health has declined terribly, I go through depressing days, I barely leave my house. Just like I was before, I even hide when my husband has guests over. Ugh.
So... I quit smoking over a month ago I am so happy to say, and I'm feeling like this could be a great time to start giving a *kitten* again, however, I can't do it without this app. This was my lifeline for years. I logged everything, I ate so healthy, I knew everything I put in and worked off. The only reason I stopped using it was because I knew I'd gain all of this weight back. I'm just not the type to be active during pregnancy I guess which is such a shame because I've spent my entire life in such a healthy active way, it's like I'm a totally different person for a little wile haha. It's been 2 years since I had my second daughter and it took me 4 years the first time to start caring again. So I'm two years ahead of myself!

I guess I'm saying, this app works so great, I can't believe I stopped using it. I don't have any contact on here since I haven't used it in so long but I'd love to have some support in return for mine if any of you are interested in following me with this for my second go at losing all this weight and becoming healthy with myfitness pal.
Good luck all and be safe with your progress ;)

Replies