Anyone need to loose close to 200lbs?

Options
Hi anyone in a similar position? I am 5ft 11 started at 176kgs. First major goal is to loose 60kgs. I have lost 7kgs so far and am following the slimming world plan. Would love to make some friends and help one another.

Replies

• mrsnightengale
    mrsnightengale Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have about 200 to lose to get down to the recommended weight for my height. I don't use a plan, just calorie count and try to stay active.
  • mmeyrow
    mmeyrow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have taken off 55lbs and have another 120lbs to go to get to 163lbs. I am a 5'6" male and the charts say I should be between 123 and 154lbs but I would be very happy in the 160's. I am also diabetic. I try to eat about 1600 cals a day and limit my carbs to between 40 and 60 grams a day. I have been able to reduce my A1c number so I do not have to go on insulin (for several months I charted my blood glucose to what I ate and that is how I got to the 40-60 grams of carbs) additional my triglycerides went down by 150 points once I started eating this way. I stay full but have founds many ways to keep my fat intake low enough that I can eat a lot of other stuff. Good luck surfergirl 2017
  • lankford5
    lankford5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today with determination. My starting weight is 280 lbs and my goal is to be at 150 lbs. I am currently in nursing school and my goal is to have all the weight off by the time I graduate in 2 yrs. It's a long haul but with lots of support I think we all can do it! :)
  • seximama2017
    seximama2017 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    All of you guys on this post are friggn awesome, courageous, and totally rock! I don't have 200lbs to lose but i have been there before. I love to read these encouraging posts and challenges you have overcome or have decided to overtake
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm just targeting over 100 lbs but will send you an invite to a group of us on the +100 journey.
    Message Boards › Groups › Let's Lose it: 100+lbs