Who knew what $10 and some true commitment!

Options
Since Jan 20, 40 lbs down! Wahoo! Who knew that a $10 a month gym and some serious commitment and some love for myself could make a world of difference. Difference of the most important thing, life.

My family life is better, my self confidence is beaming. 20 years of being overweight and I'm the happiest I've ever been.

My question for today....

What makeup do you all use that doesn't make you look like a circus clown during and after your workout????

Replies

• RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    sunsweet77 wrote: »
    Since Jan 20, 40 lbs down! Wahoo! Who knew that a $10 a month gym and some serious commitment and some love for myself could make a world of difference. Difference of the most important thing, life.

My family life is better, my self confidence is beaming. 20 years of being overweight and I'm the happiest I've ever been.

My question for today....

What makeup do you all use that doesn't make you look like a circus clown during and after your workout????

Congrats on getting in shape! It's a great feeling.

As for makeup, I never wear it at the gym. I get acne very easily, so that would be very bad for my skin.
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Urban Decay. I have to scrub it off my face at the end of the day.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Urban Decay. I have to scrub it off my face at the end of the day.

Really??? I won't buy it anymore because, true to the name, it just disintegrates on my face. :disappointed:
  • nrbutton
    nrbutton Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    None, I'm at the gym to work. I save the makeup for when I'm not red faced and sweaty :)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Makeup at the gym is not a concern of mine.

I work from home and do not wear makeup during the day, but if I did and went to the gym at night, I would first wash off makeup on my face (not eyes) as I do not like to sweat in face makeup.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup so infrequently, even for work, but when I do wear it I use Smashbox and random things on sale at Sephora lol
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I find a good fixing spray gets me through a lot of sweaty situations. I actually don't wear makeup to the gym but I do skate roller derby so will do dramatic makeup for that.