Anime-inspired workouts?

Options
So I've seen some fans create workout regiments based on popular anime characters where if you do the exercises you'll have the body of the anime character. Do you think they will work? I'm really interested in trying the Super Sayian one, or maybe the One Punch one, if it's a good work out.

Here's a link to pictures of said workouts.

http://darebee.com/collections/anime-workouts.html

Replies

• ocrXfitter
    ocrXfitter Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just looked at them and they're actually decent bodyweight workouts. What are your goals?
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Have you considered checking out Nerd Fitness? They have some pretty cool programs. Not necessarily anime-based, but solid and geared more to the average otaku than most of the stuff I've seen.
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Super cool. I'll try the Survey Corps. Maybe I can slay some Titans after that.
  • tamaeus
    tamaeus Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    ocrXfitter wrote: »
    I just looked at them and they're actually decent bodyweight workouts. What are your goals?

Honestly, except for becoming much stronger and losing weight, I haven't really thought about any goals.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    How is that workout gonna give you such spiky cool hair?
    11738-ssj_goku.jpg
  • ocrXfitter
    ocrXfitter Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    tamaeus wrote: »
    ocrXfitter wrote: »

Honestly, except for becoming much stronger and losing weight, I haven't really thought about any goals.

Then, for now, those workouts would be great.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    If they inspire you to workout, that's great! If you think they'll make you look like a cartoon character, well, um......
  • EternalSnow627_
    EternalSnow627_ Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That seems fun but nerdfitness seems to costs money to use the site
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    First of all, this is all bottom tier shounen. :neutral: Secondly, no. It's highly unlikely.

Could these be a fun thing to try? Sure. I say go for it.
  • msnomar
    msnomar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 5 months late to this discussion, but if anyone is still looking in, there's a "Tough like the Toons" workout series on youtube that I've fallen in to. I'm working to get the Korra triceps right now :smile: