Stephlake
Sangostar
Hzminda
Robynham84
3MonkeyMamma
Jentorres8884
Ibelfrey
Amsparky

(Sorry you are receiving your challenge on a Tuesday instead of our usual Monday post, I had some difficulty connecting to the internet from home so was only able to log on by phone, which is difficult to post challenges to the message board)

With that being said I would like to congratulate all of you who took the opportunity to eat two chocolate bars for 6 days last week with our 'Raising the Bar Challenge' and was sure to burn of 6000 calories by Sunday 17th :flowerforyou: to and completed the challenge. Special mention to teammate Divalovely who has already replied to say she ate her chocolate in style and burned off 6000+ calories Wooo hooo!!, so how did the rest of you get on this challenge the link is below?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/285839-team-fat-fighters-weekly-challenge-monday11th-july-closed

If you completed the challenge and had a grand total of 6000 calorie burn or more then send me a personal message with the subject ' Raising the Bar' if you fell short of 6000 send me message with the subject 'Fallen Bar'

Now let’s get on with the challenge for this week!! :drinker:

'Dial 911 Challenge:sad: ’

Teammates you have slipped and fallen in all that chocolate fat that you have been burning off in last week's challenge!! What do you do next; you dial 911 to report the accident!! You dialled once no response, you dialled twice no response, you dialled a third time, no answer, you dialled a 4th time finally the phone answers 911 what is your emergency? Your response 'I have fallen in chocolate fat and can't get up'!! :explode: The operator listens, then thinks hard and then tells you, to heat up your body and sweat like hell untill you see a burn of 911 calories, for 4 times this week, she said the quicker you do this you would be release or the fat will get hard and you will be stuck forever! You was also told that this is not an accumulative burn you must do it 4 times this week to release yourself!!

So the question is teammates!! Are you stuck in that body of fat and not willing to get out?
Are you just lying there watching the celling praying for help?
Do you roll over and call it quits?
Or are you going to Dial 911 four times this week to raise your heart rate and burn that fat off your body and release yourself from that fat that is holding you down?

IT'S YOUR CALL!!!!!

Replies

• atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    Im on it I gotta get another heart up there to match my one little lonely heart.:cry: But its all good I got this, first 911 going down today.
  • TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    woooot! i haven't worked out much at all this past week. been tweaking my eating to better suit what my body needs. tired as hell today though from consuming 3 bottles of wine over the weekend with the hubs =x BUT i shall get me 911 4 times this week. my themesong for the week will be wyclef and mary j- 911 lol
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I know I can do it twice, maybe 3 times...will try for a 4th!
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm in... and as a 9-1-1 Emergency Communications Officer I PROMISE you, I will ALWAYS answer your call!!! :tongue:
  • spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    Options
    Alright, I'm in... and as a 9-1-1 Emergency Communications Officer I PROMISE you, I will ALWAYS answer your call!!! :tongue:
    lol well this challenge is right up your street you got to represent this week and put a heart to your name!! Today I answered the call with a calorie burn of 965 doing some hot bikram yoga and gym exercise. Come on Team there is a FAT emergency dial 911 TODAY!!
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    I know I can do it twice, maybe 3 times...will try for a 4th!
    Leela be confident if you can do 3 you can do 4!! Change your language and you will change your life!! I know I can, I know I can! I know I can! And yes I will! Yes I will! Now get out there and JUST DO IT!!
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to Get the He** outta this chocolate Fat!!! Im definately gettin up and RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    He He We are both at th Middle point Diva and heading for the same goal weight, Keep it up Girlfriend!!:wink:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    oh yeah! 1131 calories burned today..,.
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    oh yeah! 1131 calories burned today..,.

Yeah Leela you can!!
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    1223 today!! I am smoking off that chocolate fat!!
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    1249 today!! No Chocolate FATNESS for this DIVA!!!! Lol