Weight Loss TAKE TWO! go!

Options
So I weighed 285lbs when I got married 7 years ago. Kicked my own *kitten* and dropped 80lbs and felt amazing, had two kids put on 65. Lost 45 of that and now they're 3 &5 and I am working full time. So, here I go again! I am 20 pounds away from 199, and I want to eat well to lose weight without killing myself at the gym 6 days a week since that is not possible for me at the moment!
I wanna meet others that are maybe starting over or are wanting some motivation!!
What are your stories???! Mine is definitely a lifetime choice toward my ultimate goal!!!

Replies

• risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!! Lost 60 lbs. 30 more to go. Kids, working, so hard to balance it all... trying to get to my goal! Add me!!!
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck! I have found this time around that setting weekly and daily targets around eating, hydration, staying under calorie goal and scheduling workouts has really helped. I have tried to be more intentional about the day-to-day instead of hoping it will happen. Off to a good start and planning on keeping the momentum.
  • McMandy17
    McMandy17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow as well! Nursing school has made me kick my health to the curb and I want to be a role model for others when I graduate! Would live to help encourage you along the way! My name is Amanda, too
  • chjones21
    chjones21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am starting too. I don't know quite what to do to lose weight!??!

I only want to lose a couple of kilos - maybe 7 pounds but I haven't done it before. I think my weight gain is stress/sadness related but as I can't seem to resolve the stress or the sadness, I can probably do something about the weight.

Where do you start even? I can't afford gym membership right now although I would like it. So all exercise will have to be home-based or walking. I don't really run. I could do yoga from youtube videos or something.

Are you starting exercising?
  • neonpunked
    neonpunked Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking to make some lady friends,I would love to be going on this weightloss journey with friends. :)
  • LizComeOut86
    LizComeOut86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work partime and attend college part time.Recently engaged and the mother to a beautiful two year old daughter. I was pushing 289 when I had my daughter and as of today I am 247.8,so I have a long way to go....looking for friends along the journey,sending a request your way
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Amanda, I'd love to be your weight loss buddy! I too am starting over after getting up to about 198 lbs (at the height of my healthy eating, working out, and food tracking, I weighed 135). I'd like to get back down there again!