Looking for new friends, introducing myself & whats your goals?!?

Options
Hiiiii! I used to use this app & now i'm restarting! (I will keep it up this time!)

24 years old from the UK, with an aim of loosing 40-50lbs in 20 weeks (I CAN DO THIS!). Training to be a nurse so my diet days are so varied (any fellow shift workers e.g working 12+ hours have tips on how they stay on track whilst at work) trying to get back into a healthy lifestyle, getting back into exercise & hitting my goal.

Looking for some extra support and to chivvy other on along on there journey. Whats your goals? Whats your downfalls? My downfall is just being lazy & not meal prepping, however i have meal prepped for this week ahead!!

Please add me as a friend, leave a comment & we can motivate each other!!

Replies

• staceyb4mfp
    staceyb4mfp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Your schedule sounds far busier than mine, but any support is welcome! I've added you :smile:
  • slm14
    slm14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a Nurse-Midwife in Minnesota in the United States and work strange hours as well! I am 29 years old and have put on 30+ pounds in the past year or so. I have consistently made excuses and not meal planning from being "too tired" from work. I am restarting my commitment to the app as well with a focus on meal tracking. I have done okay with fitness in the past weeks, but am very poor with my food habits. I will add you and hopefully we can support each other with these crazy nursing schedules. - Sarah