New to this

Options
Greetings everyone. My wife and I are part of the biggest loser million pound challange and have been looking for a calorie counter and I think we have found one. It seems very easy to follow. I just hope my wife feels the same way. Anyway, looking forward to the journey!

Replies

• rlowe5
    Options
    Greetings everyone. My wife and I are part of the biggest loser million pound challange and have been looking for a calorie counter and I think we have found one. It seems very easy to follow. I just hope my wife feels the same way. Anyway, looking forward to the journey!
  • jennygabe
    Options
    Welcome to the both of you,:flowerforyou:

The food diary and calorie counter is what sold me on this site; the other sites wanted money for what you can get here for free..... you can't beat free and you can't beat the support and encouragement that is available here. You guys are going to be successful if you stick with the food log..... it's amazing to see the real numbers (calories, carbs, fat):sick: , especially when you think that you are doing so well.
  • babyhippo
    Options
    I absolutely love the food diary. I tell everyone: plan all your meals out in the morning. That way if you go over your amount of calories for the day. Just delete some food. Once it's in your stomach....it's too late.

Good luck!
  • dchurch52
    Options
    hello to all - I am new to this but will be walking and other things to get into shape - In 2002, I underwent gastric bypass surgery and loss 130 lbs. However, in the past year and a half, I have gained back 40 lbs and although I probably lost too much from the surgery, certainly need to lose at least 20 lbs. Afraid nothing will help my sagging skin but more surgery which I can't afford, but would be great to get and remain healthy (besides fitting into my clothes again). If any of you have had gastric bypass surgery and gained some or all of it back. I would like to hear from you.

Thanks
    Diane
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Welcome and good luck everyone here is great.
  • coachcarr
    Options
    Hello everyone iam new to this on line calorie counting i think this site is great . Has anyone lost more than 4 lbs in a week?