I'm back!

Options
I had a baby last month so I've been slacking on the exercising and eating healthy ( yes I know perfect timing not to eat healthy) but I go to the dr tomorrow to hopefully get cleared to workout. I lost about 30 pounds before I got pregnant and I gained 40 pounds :/ I already have lost 20 but I still have 20 pounds to go plus I want to loose more than that. Feel free to add me

Replies

• lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! I know how you feel. My weight yo yo'd so much from my kids. I got up to 244 pounds. I'm finally back down to 163. My goal is 130. :)
  • jjvf3390
    jjvf3390 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey the fact that you have already lost 20 that is phenomenal. Just remember its all about consistency. You got this. Im starting out also so lets do this. :)
  • jenniferkaye22
    jenniferkaye22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I think the reason why I lost so much in a month without doing anything is because of breastfeeding. I stopped because I didn't make enough and not it hasn't changed. So I guess I have to work for it now.
  • lalamama113
    lalamama113 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You'll definitely get there. I have 3 kids and always gained 50 lbs myself so I know the struggle. Hope you get the green light from the doctor so you can work out again