Have you finished your exercise today?

Options
Post here when you've finished your exercise of choice. Feel free to say what it was and how long you did it for!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    today is a rest day for me, so i'm finished before i started! wooooooo!
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Yeah I start my workout at 05:30/ Did 15 minutes of elliptical then 44 minutes of shoulder and bicep weight training and then 10 minutes incline walk on the treadmill.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am half way done. Ran 6.2 miles at 5:30 and will lift weights after coffee and a little food.
  • jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    15km run this morning, in 1h44' ,a personal best (yes,i'm slow). It was very windy near the end and i felt like crap when i got home,but somehow i still enjoyed it.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Got to the gym a little late, had to fill up with gas first because SURPRISE dh left the tank completely empty (again). So I just ran 2.5 miles/20 minutes and then washed my hair and now I'm at work.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    Given that it is 11 pm ... yeah, I'm finished exercising for the night.

I walked as part of my commute to work.
    And worked.
    Then I walked to the university.
    And attended classes.
    Then I walked from the university up to the road where I can catch my bus home.
    Then I lifted weights and did some core work and did some stretching.

4.9 km of walking = about an hour + about half an hour lifting weights, doing core work and stretching.

It's kind of a rest day for me. :)
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Luv this idea. Typically this is the hardest part of my hoped-for lifestyle changes.
    Just started a 4 week challenge for my food plan....but for once I want to add in a steady, varied, moderate, daily activity plan. This is so hard for me. In a former life, I just know I was an actual couch!
    Yesterday, I managed 2 minutes of stretching out of a planned 60 total minutes. Le sigh.

I'll plan to report back daily at 6pm. I feel lucky to have stumbled across this discussion, and would love to hear how others with activity-resistance- syndrome psyche themselves into success! Lol.
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I ran 25 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the rower and then 10 minutes of weight training
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I went to conditioning class for an hour first thing this morning. Usually I walk in the afternoons on class days, but it's been raining here for the past several days. I hope it clears up tomorrow so I can make up the long run I didn't do this weekend.
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    c7z3b4c6ner0.jpg

20 Minutes on my Bowflex Maxtrainer!! Feeling awesome!!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I ran three miles this morning, it was about 28 minutes. Finally warm enough here (Minnesota) that I don't have to bundle up before my runs!
  • drummondk
    drummondk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I did! I was scheduled to work out with my trainer today, but I have a horrible stiff neck, so he helped me stretch it out and sent me to do cardio instead. I did 25 min run on the treadmill, 20 on stair stepper, and 20 on the elliptical. We'll pick up our training session tomorrow.
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    40 minute brisk walk at 4am! Weights tomorrow...
  • L412
    L412 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yup! 30 min easy run/walk this morning at 6am
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Nope I haven't even started. Might take today off. It's going to rain all day and I rode 40+ mountain miles yesterday.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Legs are tired from cycling a lot over the weekend - so my "lunch break" was upper body strength work followed by some stretching.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    No, not yet. I wanted to walk at lunch but it's 52 degrees outside and raining. But I am going to the gym tonight to do the weight machine circuit and walk on the treadmill.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Rest day today...
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I have done some running and weightlifting. But not done yet. Planning a swim later.
  • ryry77
    ryry77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Pushups planks and a 5k