Hi, I'm new, from Indiana, and needing motivation

Options
hi, soo this is like my first top thing, whatever you wanna call it, any ways, i'm new, and i've had this for a while, just never really used it, so now, i am, and i need some help/motivation....

Replies

• lindsey_mickeyd
    lindsey_mickeyd Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Indiana too!! Southern or northern??
    I'm new here too and so far I REALLY like this site! Everyone I've been talking to so far has been SUPER supportive! So I hope it works out for you!!
    Good luck!!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome; im from wv but im here to help if u need a friend. just add me
  • ilovecakes
    ilovecakes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Im new too :)

ready for a bit o'support from across the atlantic? I need some myself lol

Layla
  • Wibikerlady
    Wibikerlady Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The first steps in the journey of changing our lives, is asking for help. Start small... I started with working out at home. I went out and bought a WiiFit and after work, I worked out for up to 2 hrs a night... I would do the Wii, then I would do a fitness video. You HAVE to remember, start small...The big thing is to allow yourself to put YOURSELF FIRST!! That is not an easy task if you have family, You also have to get past the, *People are watching me and judging me*..If they are judging you, then they have their own issues or they are an AWE of the fact that you are taking the steps to change your life (most of the time, its the later of the 2).
    Keep your food in check!!! Sure you can workout, but that doesnt mean anything if you eat it all away. Once you have built up your muscle strength, it will get easier to eat the "naught" things every so often.
    START SMALL!!!! BABY STEPS!
  • csichick2008
    Options
    hey...im like from central indiana lol...in the howard county area, (kokomo) lol...and thats good i need some support/ motivation
  • csichick2008
    Options
    ilovecakes~~~ i could use all the support i can get lol..and i could help u too if u want me too :)
  • lindsey_mickeyd
    lindsey_mickeyd Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh ok cool! Yeah Bloomington's in south-central Indiana, about an hour south of Indy!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am also from Indiana, but I live in the northeastern part of the state. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. Good luck on your journey!
  • csichick2008
    Options
    lindsey_mickeyed~~~hey thats cool, i have a cousin, that lives in bloomington....and is it cool if i add ya as a friend? jw

ktc33~~ hey thats cool! :) yeah i live in like central indiana....and okay i think i will...and thanks you too!
  • koahope
    koahope Posts: 15
    Options
    I am also from Indiana, northern - in ELkhart County - Middlebury to be exact...where all the Amish baked goods are :P Sweets area d wonfall for me...anyway...welcome and feel free to friend me. I'm fairly new and could use more friends and support as well, have already gotten lots of advise and cheering since being on here :D
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    hello im from bedford indiana please feel free to add me id love to support you and get support in return ( this goes for anyone he needs more friends and support along this hard journey )