30 Day Shred Opinions

Options
I just ordered the 30 day shred, what are your thoughts about this program. For those that have done it or are doing it-are you seeing results????

What type of moves do you do? I am on the 3rd floor of an apartment and I cant be jumping around everywhere.....do you do a lot of jumping?

Replies

• MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It worked for me! Unfortunately I lost my will power to stick to it during my vacation and threw it off for a couple weeks. But if you stick to it, do it everyday, and go full out, It really is a good workout. I am alternating that with Ripped in 30 so I don't get bored with the moves.
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I just finished it on Friday and I can definitely feel and see results. The first 3 days will probably be the hardest to get through. Push yourself through it and you will be fine. Have fun!
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    It's great for taking off those inches! I lost 2 inches off my waist in the first week :)
  • lguy29
    lguy29 Posts: 131
    Options
    Hi there! Today will be my 6th day of doing 30DS. I've definitely seen results, like my neck slimmed down and my back more toned. Also, my endurance has been up. The workouts definitely push you, and its great because you feel accomplished in a 20 minute workout :)
  • nicoleleigh33
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback everyone!!!

What type of moves do you do? I am on the 3rd floor of an apartment and I cant be jumping around everywhere.....do you do a lot of jumping?
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm about to start my third week and first day of Level 3 in about 5 minutes. I've lost weight consistently and dropped a couple inches so far. I'm only halfway through so I'm excited to see my results in the next two weeks. Will definitely post before & afters even if they're not dramatic.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    just watch the boards - ppl will post their results - I think you'll be amazed, I was. I ordered it too. I thought it was just a gimmick til I saw before & after pics on here.

Good Luck
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    There is quite a bit of jumping and running in place with 30DS - maybe not suitable for a 3rd floor apartment, unless you have very sturdy floors! With that said, it is an excellent workout and does a great job of building endurance and strength!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback everyone!!!

Yes, you do jump quite a bit. Jumping jacks, jump rope moves, knees up, squat thrusts, these are just a few mostly in the cardio and some in strength. Ab work is all all the floor.
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I live in a 5th floor apartment, and I still do the jumping part. No one has complained yet, lol
  • nicoleleigh33
    Options
    LOL-good! When I saw that there was a lot of jumping, it sort of deflated my excitement. I will be doing it until someone complains :)
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    you might talk with your downstairs neighbor and ask when would be the best time for you to do it with out it being a huge disturbance for them. Let them know what you are doing and it will only be for 20 minutes. Hopefully they will be really cool with that and supportive. Good luck
  • nicoleleigh33
    Options
    What a good idea!
  • jazzyminx
    jazzyminx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For level 1, It's two minutes of cardio per circuit - so it's only six minutes of jumping - but boy do you feel it. I think your neighbors will survive six minutes of cardio every day. :D You'll be sore for 2-3 days but you'll find your endurance and strength rapidly increase if you stick to it.

I'm on day 11, but I'm still going to do level one for a few more days until I can get past the calf burning from the simulated jump rope. Circuit 1 cardio has been the most difficult part for me. My strength, endurance and stamina has rapidly improved- to my amazement - with the exception of that one pesky circuit - and I'm an avid walker!

Best of luck.
  • tramaine81
    tramaine81 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It's a great investment, it reshapes you into an hour glass. I saw result within the first week.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I ordered this also have to have a bit of a move about in my living room I think but not too much. I am excited to try this also.
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    There is quite a bit of jumping! My furniture shakes when I do the workouts..lol
    However I really like the program, i've been doing it from on demand with Comcast and am thinking of buying the whole DVD.
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    Haha well if you start it and you're horribly unfit (like I was when I started for the very first time), it will seem VERY hard, especially in the way that you're always moving. But if you keep it up for a few days, it just gets easier and easier. Your muscles will hurt if you're not used to it, but it's totally worth it to let Jillian kick your butt.