Question of the Day- Day 2

Options
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 2 :heart:

How will you reward yourself when you reach your weight loss goal (whether it be a mini goal or your ultimate goal)

**Me- There is soooo much I want to reward myself with when I finally reach my weight loss goal, I don't know where to begin!! Of course like anyone else I want a new wardrobe! I have a HUGE bin of clothes that I am dying to open and try on. I am also DYING to try on a bikini and actually wear it...in front of people! I have a tattoo that my Uncle designed that I want to get (as cheesy as that may sound) but couldn't imagine getting it done at my weight now. Really all I can think about is SHOPPING!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• karhaz123
    karhaz123 Posts: 35
    Options
    I am just going to reward myself with a whole new look. Maybe hair extensions and highlights. New clothes. A new me type of thing. (:
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Lingerie...awesome, knock-his-socks-off, jaw dropping honeymoon lingerie!
  • lahay99
    lahay99 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im hoping i reach my goal weight by the end of the year as i have a holiday to brazil!! So its my inspiration as i dont want to feel big and frumpy other there and want to be able to wear nice clothes etc and not feel fat! And then its also my treat for loosing weight so i have to loose it!!

Also there will be a new waldrobe as i hope my old one wont fit! lol
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    a whole new me new hair, new clothes, new tattoos, new piercings
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Karhaz123- I love the idea of hair extensions!!!

Future Mrs Smith- watch out now!! What a great idea, that would knock my fiance's socks off too if I wore some of that, considering I never have!!!

lahay99- Trip to Brazil sounds amazing! You will def need some new clothes for that vacation!!
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options

I love this! hahaha!

I think I will reward myself with a day at the pool with my kids. They have been dying to go to the pool, but I am way too scared to go out in my bathing suit in public at my weight...oh and I will have a very cute new swimsuit. :)
  • TruckerChick
    TruckerChick Posts: 263
    Options
    You know... I haven't really thought of a reward for myself. I'm not into the shopping thing, don't really care about clothes all that much, I get tats when I have the money, so that's nothing special for me. I have all the piercings I want. I guess the only thing missing in my life is companionship and that's not really something that I can reward myself with cuz that takes time and luck! LOL

Even as I sit here, I cannot think of a reward. Hmmmm... that's interesting.
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go shopping lol for new cute clothes! im tired of shopping in plus size for my age and they aren't cute for my age. Also, I might go to the salon and get my nails and hair done :)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a whole new wardrobe . . . can't really afford any other reward. Oh, and lots and lots of sex, my hubby is chasing me around the house like CRAZY!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    * BuMp*
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    Once I hit wonderland 199 out of 200's I want to go get a massage!!!! I have 23lbs left to go!!! Ahhh I'm in a plateau right now and wish I could get moving!!!!!
  • Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    This is tough cuz I decided a few years back that I need to enjoy life and do what I want regardless of my size, not that it doesn't still bother me inside though. I already do what may seem like rewards but not as comfortably as I would like.
    We go to Mexico and other warm climates and I- wear sleeveless tops with fat, flappy arms and bathing suits in front of all the gauking, judging people; eat in front of people when I figure they all think I should be abstaining; zipline when they have to give me a extra strap up top to balance all that weight (oh and what that did to the look of my boobs! great pictures :noway: ); walking and keeping up with others but barely being able to breath... or having them stop to let me recover :embarassed:
    ... so I think my biggest reward will be doing what I do without all those monkeys on my back... and butt, arms, thighs, etc!
    I do love clothes and often order on-line since my size is very limited in my area, or I have to drive 2-3 hrs to shop... so being able to go into any store and fit the reg size clothes (not plus) will be awesome.
    And just hoping that the changes I've made = longer, healthier life to enjoy with my kids and hopefully inspire them to take better care too.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I want new clothes too!!!! I also want to take pictures of the new me,to be hung up on my walls at home and not be embarrassed of them..I really don't have many up..So I would love that!!!
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Options
    This is tough cuz I decided a few years back that I need to enjoy life and do what I want regardless of my size

ABSOLUTELY.......no matter what, you only go around once, and if you do it right, once is enough!!!! :drinker:
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I just passed my first mini goal and I am getting a tattoo to commemorate

I want to reward myself at each mini goal with something - but I keep changing my mind as to what with

cw248.3
    next mini 225
    next mini 199
    next mini 180
    final goal 160

my final goal i am also getting a tattoo - one i have wanted for a long time but dont want to get it done while im obese since it will be in a currently flabby part of my body lol
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    I really have not thought about it yet??
    I have lost weight soo many time before
    I think when I get down to where I want to be and keep
    it off for a year than I will celebrate:)
    good question...it will get me thinking!!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    It's great to hear all of the things everyone is going to do to reward themselves! It makes me even think of things that I might add to my list :tongue: On another notes all of you that haven't set anything as a reward you should!! It may help you keep motivated and you will always have something to look forward too! I am noticing a lot of people have mini goals and I am thinking about doing that myself. It may make me more determined to keep going knowing I can do it!!

My first mini goal will be: 15 pounds- a PEDICURE!!! :smooched: ( I am in dying need of one since I live in Florida and where sandals/ flip flops all the time)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Goal rewards...Wow there's lots. Youre Tatoo isn't silly, I'm thinking of one too...but worried I'm too old...I feel 25 :blushing: Also I want to treat myself to Zoom Teeth whitening, my teeth look good but I want them to sparkel. :bigsmile: I want to climb a rock wall..I bet I could now but I would feel better 20# lighter.

Let's go get it done and collect these awesome rewards!
  • got2bfitmom
    got2bfitmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options

thats part of my goals too!! I want new clothes togo with my totally make over new hair color and cut. I also want to get my tattoo I have been planning FOREVER!!
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My reward will be a bikini. Hubs and I are planning for him to take Leave when we move to our next base after his training (jan/feb) and then going on a second honeymoon. So this time around I just want to take a picture with my hottie husband in our bathing suits on the beach! making weight is reward enough for me.

My real reward will come in a few years. I do not plan on getting pregnant unless I'm at least 30lbs lighter then I am now. We are not planning on having kids right now but I've told my husband I won't even talk about babies until I'm in a healthy zone to even be pregnant. my first pregnancy had some weight related complications and I just don't want to do that again. SO 45-50 lbs from my heaviest we will have that talk.