21 day no binge challenge-kristyo

Options
Hey all! So yesterday was a good day...no binging, even with eating out at the Olive Garden:smile: I stayed within my points and I'm feeling good. I don't even know what day I'm on because I really just want to focus on this being a lifestyle change. Also, speaking of lifestyle changes, my life is about to get crazy busy, like starting now. I don't want to lose this challenge because I think people, including myself, are benefiting from it. That being said, I feel like I'm not going to be a very dependable "topic poster" because of my crazy busy life that is happening. So would anyone be willing to take this post over and post this topic every day or every other day. I'll still chime in, but I want someone who is on mfp everyday and can easily take this over. Thanks everyone! I think you all are awesome and you have super inspired me:wink:

How are you doing with the binging???

Replies

• princess_elle
    Options
    Wow, Kristy. Not binging at Olive Garden is impressive!! Every time I go there I gobble up their breadsticks. I would take over posting the topic, but I am also getting super busy.
  • Natp274
    Natp274 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey yas! I binged on Thursday last, but I think I may have already 'confessed' that hehe.

Otherwise, since that VERY expensive (in calorie currency) dinner out, a tiny light bulb went off in my head. And I realised that I'm slaving my butt off at the gym JUST to work off the chocolate mud cake that I ate... hmmm an epiphany moment. me + workout - food = ??? hahahaha what is the answer, I don't know it will be up to me on the day. SO.. I'm rambling, but the moral of the story is that I haven't binged since :drinker:

My Goal for this week is to make it to next Monday, and be under my calorie goal every day. I'll be happy to carry on the post with you. How bout we take turns, and post fortnightly?

Happy thoughts y'all
    N :)

p.s. is it too late to refer this post to my friend, even tho we've started already?
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Been good since saturday. But I think over all I am binging less since Kristy started this post, I am more aware most of the times of what I'm eating. It would be great Nat, if you can keep this going. I could help out too, if you need. Last friday i still fell into the trap of mindless eating or was it I don't care eating, no one can see what i am having, they don't know. I am really wanting to eat healthy choices thinking the word nutrition rather than diet, but I am also aware that I can over eat on healthy stuff. And also must not deprive myself. :ohwell: Oh the confusion of it all. Have a family dinner coming up this Saturday at an all you can eat buffett. So I am hoping to save up calories over the days till then, but I am also hoping to have some control. Unfortunetly, this family group can be stressful and of course that tends to lead to comfort eating. (binging) Having reset my counter once again, I can proudly say that I am now on day 3 of good healthy controlled eating.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Completed day 3. Now on to day 4.
  • sbrown44
    sbrown44 Posts: 82
    Options
    Hello all,

I just started and did well today with the exception of my lunch choice. It looks like I need to eat more calories. Will have to work on that since I just started eating 6 times a day as per my dr's orders.

I came here looking for support and advise to lose weight. Does anyone know how I can add walking as an exercise?
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    To add walking , click on exercise, cardio, type in to search, walking, then scroll down for one that suits you. ie, speed etc.
    Good luck.