Chalean extreme or Slim 6??

Options
I have access to Beachbody on demand, I can do any video.

I am 42
CW: 215
GW 160

I have recently had 2 babies (They are 2 1/2 and 1 year old)
so I have a lot of extra everything, including flab.

At my biggest I was 270 (2009)
at my lowest, 167 (2012)

So just by losing weight, I already had lose skin.

Currently I just want to lose weight and start working on toning up.

Any suggestions on which plan is better?
Of course, I'm working on the eating portion as we all have heard that the eating part is more important than exercise when it comes to losing weight (although of course exercise is important)

I've been doing 21 day fix and I like it, but I'm wondering about other programs.

Advise?

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,398 MFP Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Honestly, the best program is the one you enjoy, with the training that you like. I thought CLX was really good but I also really enjoyed Body Beast and Hammer & Chisel
  • LilyinMO
    LilyinMO Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for you reply @psuLemon I'll have to check CLX, Body Beast and Hammer & Chiisel... I see them available, but never even considered them... haha.
  • Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Loved slim in 6
  • mel2904
    mel2904 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I fell in love with lifting weights when I did Chalean Extreme. I have also done Body beast and Hammer and Chisel....Body beast can be a little intimidating at first.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    I really liked Chalean Extreme. I am doing Hammer and Chisel now and love it! The P90x ones are really good too.
  • LilyinMO
    LilyinMO Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    well, I actually started T25 and 21 day fix.... I have heard great things about Hammer and Chisel.. maybe I'll do that next!! :smile:

Thank you all!