Options
2»

Replies

• HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    It's six pm for me and the answer is:

hell no .

I have a class this evening, plus my (non-motorised) journey there and back, plus my 30 day challenge planks, sit-ups, and stretching.

Hoping to have time to fit in a 15 min routine from the Yoga Studio app, too.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Hurt my back on Sunday. Unexpected double rest day. I work tonight though which is on my feet so that is my activity for today. Hope to be back in it tommorow!
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Yep!! Quick 30 minute circuit/drop set for chest and arms.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Just ran a marathon while nursing an injury, so I am in the beginning stages of a long recovery process. My heart wants to run, but my legs say no. So I guess the lunchtime walk I just did will have to suffice for my exercise today :(
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    45 min weights + 10 min stretching. Hope to get in another walk before the day is done.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    First leg day of a new high rep training block. My quads were not prepared..
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Yes and hopefully no.
    I did 25 minutes on the treadmill (fast walk since I ran an unplanned 3.1 miles yesterday) and then 20 minutes of body weight training and upper body free weights.
    Muscles still feel tight so I am hoping to get in a 20 minute Pilates session tonight.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I did my first trail run this morning! luztjekn90g9.jpg
    ed3m8t8kpygr.jpg
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of upper body weights. Yeah!
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Okay. I am done. Didn't do yoga app, but did everything else: exercise class, a lot of commuting on a bike, 2x 60 sec straight-arm planks, my sit-ups and my stretching sequence.

Time to put out stuff for tomorrow and go to bed!
  • GottaJustKeepItMoving
    Options
    I am proud to say I have completed my workout today! Finally got my butt in gear and started T25 :)
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Done. Chest and back with a 15 min run at the end.
  • boopster99
    boopster99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yes :+1: . Did 45 minutes on the stairmill and another 15 on high incline on the treadmill; stretched it all out then went for a sauna. I'd go for a walk later ... if the snow ever stops coming down. :(
    rqyg02n43ji9.jpg