97lbs gone!

Options
cmsu64113
cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
I thought Id post my before and after to pictures to motivate me to keep going. I am actually ok with how I look. I would like to tone up and drop more body fat so maybe this will push me.

I started in may of 2009 after a bad break up. (258lbs) I remember trying to log into my computer and the hint to my password was your name Fat ***. That is the second I decided that I had to lose the weight. Here are some pics.

30853_1451406682979_1167627966_31344951_8145599_n.jpg

mfpuse.jpg

Now July of 2011 I am 161lbs and a total loss of 97lbs. I no longer have asthma issues, I can run, I sleep better.

hherw.jpg

mfpuse4.jpg

Up next is 10% BF and maybe even a six pack. Lots of ups and downs but I always stuck with it. Its great when people see me and don't believe its me.

Replies

• sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job. :smile:
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look so different. :)
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Good job! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic WTG you. Also if it means you are healthier that just sweetens the deal.
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    Congrats! You look great, you should be really proud.
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Gives me hope lol. And may I just add (which I'm sure you already know), you totally don't look your age!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    And you look so much younger too, congrats on your big achievement!
  • Melissajojo3
    Melissajojo3 Posts: 100
    Options
    wow u look great.. what a big difference, you look very different in your before and after pix :) WTG!!
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! You should be proud of yourself :D
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats - how tall are you?
  • captnesshowdy7
    Options
    You look incredible! Be proud of yourself! That's fantastic!
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    looks like you shed off some age too... you look way younger on your current pics. Good for you.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and thanks everyone!
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    Options
    wow you look great congrats :drinker:
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Ay que chihuahua! You made amazing progress. The biggest challenge is NOW~~~stay with your program. Keep weighing/measuring/leveling off all excess quantities & recording it all on here. If you don't do that, you'll end up worse off than when you started. Take it from one who's been there & done that so many times in my life that, if I hadn't done the yo-yo dieting all those years, I would weigh over 800 lbs. today (IF I was still alive). No, it's not a joke...it's reality. GL :)
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Wtg :)
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! you look like a different person. very handsome. well done on 97lbs your an inspiration. keep at it and that six pack will be yours x
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    That's a huge achievement. Congratulations!
  • vulrich93
    vulrich93 Posts: 99
    Options
    holy crap. that's awesome! keep up the good work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!