MAY - Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge

Options
MAY Registrations are now open for the Fat 2 Fit Monthly Weight Loss Challenge! 

A new challenge starts each month and you are all welcome to join!

Registrations go from Sun Apr 23 – Sat Apr 29

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “May Registrations/Starting Weights (Submit between Sun Apr 23 – Sat Apr 29)”. Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weight in day above on the week of Apr 23 – Apr 29)

Our challengers are split up into 8 teams and depending on how many people join, we will add a new team! Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

We hope you can join us!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Dont forget to join the group and register! Once you do so you will be added to a team!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Come on don't be shy. Come on in and have a look around!
  • magslante
    magslante Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is a great group that provides so much support and motivation!!
  • naelliving
    naelliving Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This challenge has been a life changer for me over the past two months. If you're needing motivation, encouragement, like minded friends, and a serious boost to your weight loss - join this challenge for May!
  • naelliving
    naelliving Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    jess wrote: »
    Oooooo I wanna join! ♥️

So glad you did! Go you!
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Best group on My Fitness Pal! Don't miss the opportunity to get registered for May's challenge!!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Awesome group! 5 star +

Definitely should check it out!!!
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I just joined this evening. How do I know what group I'm in?
  • Loribh0126
    Loribh0126 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    shans34 wrote: »
    I just joined this evening. How do I know what group I'm in?

Make sure you go to the registration thread. Once you enter your starting weight, date of weigh-in, and user name, you'll be assigned to a team. We'll post the team you're on in that thread, which I've listed below.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10546547/may-registrations-starting-weights-submit-between-sun-apr-23-sat-apr-29#latest
  • Loribh0126
    Loribh0126 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    jess wrote: »
    Oooooo I wanna join! ♥️

Please follow the instructions at the top of this thread to join. You'll be assigned a group in the registration thread. Glad you'll be joining us.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Hello Everyone I am Mari one of the Moderators for our group. Please keep in mind that its not only a challenge group but also a support group. If you are looking for amazing people to share your journeys and help you through your struggles and celebrate your successes, this is the place for you. We hope to see you there. There are only 4 days left to register for the month of May.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options

Hi everyone - I am Steve, another Moderator for the group Fat2Fit-Weight Loss Challenge, and also one of the team Captains.

There is still time to register for the group! This is an awesome challenge with daily, weekly and monthly challenges. We have eight teams with around 35 people per team competing in a friendly and fun competition.

If you need some extra support, want to make new friends, or simply enjoy the challenges, this is the group for you... So please, stop on over and check out the Fat2Fit-Weight Loss Challenge... You'll be amazed at what a great group it is and how much support and encouragement it offers...

Group Main Page:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

Registration Page:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10546547/may-registrations-starting-weights-submit-between-sun-apr-23-sat-apr-29#latest

• mari_moulin
    Options
    There is still plenty of room, only 3 days left!!
  • christinarandolph3
    christinarandolph3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I didn't see my name on any of teams I would like to participate in the challenge and I did register
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I didn't see my name on any of teams I would like to participate in the challenge and I did register

Hello and welcome!! I see you on team Guts to Dust. There are 2 spreadsheet links. One for April and one for May. You may have been looking at the April one.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    LAST DAY TO REGISTER!!!

A new team was opened because we've had such an amazing turnout for May! We are still taking in more members so please join us!
  • Patti705
    Patti705 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Patti705
    Weigh in: Saturday
    SW: 167

Thanks for organizing. This looks like a lot of work!
  • gelahope
    gelahope Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Joined!! Excited to start this challenge in May! =) See you all in the group!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Patti705 wrote: »
    Hello!

Patti705
    Weigh in: Saturday
    SW: 167

Thanks for organizing. This looks like a lot of work!

Thanks for joining. Please make sure you add your information in the registration page on our group to ensure you are not missed. See you there!
  • milliedroz
    milliedroz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello

milliedroz
    Weigh In: Saturday
    SW: 255.6