Need MFP friends and motivation

Options
Hello everyone, I have started to lose my motivation :( I don't really have the best support system from family and friends so I've turned to MFP for support. I'm 5'3 my starting weight was 204lbs my current weight is 184lbs. I started out (7 weeks ago) with strength training and even though I am still losing weight I just feel my motivation slipping away. I'd love to know how you guys stay motivated.

Replies

• MorbidCutie575
    MorbidCutie575 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm 5'2 and my starting weight was 189lbs. I'm currently 163lbs. I stay motivated by how I'm feeling so much better and having more energy. Also, my clothes are fitting looser which is a plus! Feel free to add me!
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 225 at 5'2 so I feel y! I'm currently at 150lbs and would love to help support :)
  • mikesaslof
    mikesaslof Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Going through same things add me if you guys would like, let's motivate each other
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have started to lose my motivation :( I don't really have the best support system from family and friends so I've turned to MFP for support. I'm 5'3 my starting weight was 204lbs my current weight is 184lbs. I started out (7 weeks ago) with strength training and even though I am still losing weight I just feel my motivation slipping away. I'd love to know how you guys stay motivated.

Hey Im in a similar position in terms of not really having motivation and stuff. Recently I started working out more and trying to eat healthy and I want to get back to my old weight. l noticed I was much more confident then & also l really want to be much healthier. Do you have a goal? like when do you want to drop the weight by or how much do you want to try to lose by the summer? Abs are made in the kitchen haha:)