SLIMMING WORLD

Options
anyone else here following slimming world? Feel free to ad me if you are..or even if you aren't. All support and inspiration would be great x

Replies

• erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey, I used to be on slimming world but now back to calorie/macro counting :)
  • Flaming25
    Flaming25 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma, likewise I used to be on slimming world but now use this app to calorie count and track exercise. I found the classes that I were attending were not supportive enough. I come here and you are surrounded by good natured supportive people.

Feel free to add me if you wish
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    anyone else here following slimming world? Feel free to ad me if you are..or even if you aren't. All support and inspiration would be great x

hi emma,
    i follow slimming world and count calories because i find sw helps me make better choices with food, ill add you, ive lost 4 stone so far - then ive had a bit of a stall because i was diagnosed with hypothyroid issues
  • gregorytwin
    gregorytwin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am just starting slimming world. I don't do well with calorie counting due as I don't have a great relationship with food and tend to go too far.

But I do track my calories every few days just to check what it is coming in at.

But other than that I follow SW fully and find it has taken a while to get into a routine with it but I am enjoying it now and starting to see losses
  • cindyj568
    cindyj568 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I follow slimming world and have since the start of December. I also count the calories to keep me on track as I want to be able to maintain properly and be able to control my portion size. So far I've lost 2 stone 10 and am happy with how things are going.