Open diaries

I think that it's so helpful to see what others are eating just to get some variety in meals. My diary isn't private, of yours isn't either to ahead and add me. A little about me; almost 30 down from the beginning of the year just by staying within my allowed calories and walking. Probably at least another 15 to go!

Replies

• Sassafras106
    Sassafras106 Posts: 73 Member
    You can look at mine...
    My last couple days have been thoroughly unimpressive though...
  • Alexandria0240
    Alexandria0240 Posts: 9 Member
    Bump
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Mine's open. I get confused when people ask for help but keep it closed.
    I'm in the UK so obvs have different food but yay for sharing. Add me,
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Hey mines open to friends, its not that impressive I always go over my initial goal (1410 Cals) by eating back some of my exercise calories but feel free to add me and have a looksie, I am from the UK, I'm only a few months into my healthy lifestyle so its always interesting to see other people's diaries for ideas etc :)
  • kiniak89
    kiniak89 Posts: 39 Member
    Hi, mine is open. Feel free to add me :)
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Mine is open. You can add me also.
  • mcginger1
    mcginger1 Posts: 128 Member
    I'm an open book. Add me too.
  • lmew91
    lmew91 Posts: 88 Member
    Mine is open, if you'd like to add me.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Mine is public. I'm afraid it's not that exciting but help yourself :)
  • jdstarz
    jdstarz Posts: 6 Member
    Mines open :)
  • ijsantos2005
    ijsantos2005 Posts: 306 Member
    Public here!
  • jesguinn
    jesguinn Posts: 94 Member
    Mine is open, but I'm just getting back on track with consistently logging. You won't find much there yet, but I'm working on it!
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 353 Member
    Mine is open and I, too, love to get ideas from other people's diaries. Feel free to add me. I am a work in progress, though, so weekdays are way better than weekends. My doctor is referring me to a nutritionist, so look for big changes soon. :)
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Mine is also open
  • Birdie1952
    Birdie1952 Posts: 48 Member
    Mine is open.
  • hey_llia
    hey_llia Posts: 4 Member
    I have an open diary. I started in March really well, then had a bit of a rubbish time in my personal life and whilst I was still logging everything (to hold myself accountable and perhaps out of habit) it's noticeable I wasn't making the best choices i.e. lots of beer. I haven't weighed myself since that second week in March so don't take my 4lb loss as verbatim. I'm a bit scared to check in with my weight :p
  • Francis3211
    Francis3211 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi, Mine is open to MFP friends. I drink and am struggling to get that within my weight loss objectives - so obviously it's not too exciting :(. You can add me if you wish
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Mines is open to friends !! Add me!
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Mine is public... and brutally honest. I log everything, even when I eat croutons for dinner:)