What is your favorite Halo Top ice cream flavor?

Options
2»

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    birthday cake. I loved blue bunny birthday cake flavor and its just like it!
  • Krby13
    Krby13 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Plain chocolate!
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Sea salt caramel
    Mint chip
    Peanut butter cup
    Red velvet
    Oatmeal cookie
    Chocolate
    Pistachio
    Strawberry
    Lemon cake

In that order :) I've tried all the other flavors and wasn't impressed enough to buy them again. Cookie dough and cookies & cream were straight up gross to me.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Salted caramel for the calories. I really like the 240 calorie ones. I eat the whole pint at once.
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    1) Salted Caramel
    2) Vanilla
    3) Strawberry

I can't wait to try Black Cherry. Worst flavor was Chocolate Almond Crunch - yikes! It had a weird "almond extract" flavor with no chocolate flavor and only a couple of almonds! I didn't really care for Lemon Cake either. It was bland.
  • uglycrying
    uglycrying Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter has been my favorite so far and I'm not even a PB fiend. S'mores is probably my other favorite. I find that the vanilla, pistachio, birthday cake, and cookie dough are all kind of indistinguishable from one other... same vanillaish flavor. I like vanillaish though. Chocolate Almond Crunch was the worst.
  • toyfox23
    toyfox23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've only tried Vanilla bean and Strawberry so far and I like them both! I'm going to try mint chip next!
  • ehaleyhoward2778
    ehaleyhoward2778 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I liked halo top before I tried Enlightened. Much creamier and less artificial tasting.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I liked halo top before I tried Enlightened. Much creamier and less artificial tasting.

I found the opposite, lol.
  • JamieCroyle
    JamieCroyle Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Birthday cake I didn't care for velvet cake or Pistachio or lemon cake yick !!!! I just know some flavors do taste better than others.
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I like the Italian amaretto flavor in chocolate almond crunch

Agree. I tell anyone that asks, if they don't like amaretto then they won't like the Chocolate Almond Crunch. I love amaretto so this is my second favorite.

Favorite is Sea Salt Caramel.

The Chocolate Mocha Chip is really good too.

I also didn't like the Lemon Cake (artificial and not very lemony).
  • king_laceyii
    king_laceyii Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Cookie Dough!
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Favorites in order:
    PB Cup
    Oatmeal Cookie
    Salted Caramel
    Vanilla

Least fav:
    Choc Almond
    Cookies and Cream
    Cookie Dough
    Pistachio

My husband loves mixing Vanilla and Strawberry in the same bowl. He also likes the Smores one, but he calls it "the coffee flavored one" when he wants me to pick up a pint of it.

For the record - better than Enlightened brand ice cream, IMO
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,780 Member
    Options
    Another vote for s'mores! Black cherry is good too although I wish the cherry pieces were bigger.