Starting my fitness journey once again

Options
cubiasd1
cubiasd1 Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hello All!
Congrats on the level of fitness you have reached :)
I just decided to gain my health back after battling and still surviving anxiety/depression and just want to live a healthier and happier life now. I strongly believe in the power of motivation and positivity! What are your words of wisdom/positivity that you can give me to keep going? Any tips/advice?

Thank you all!

Replies

• lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats on recommitting! Recently I have wrote where I wanted to be or accomplish. Each week I write down targets I will be working towards, then I write down targets for each day. I then go as far as scheduling them on my calendar. At the end of each day/week I look back on all I have accomplished and it motivates me to keep going! Best of luck to you!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Read the success threads. They are very motivational. Take it one day at a time. When you "blow it" just dust yourself off and start afresh the next day. This is a looong journey!
  • cubiasd1
    Options
    Thank you so much!!:)
  • nataliejayne4241
    nataliejayne4241 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm also starting my journey again and for the last time I may add
  • cubiasd1
    Options
    Glad to hear that! Best of luck
  • Shyclau
    Shyclau Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm starting again and it's so hard! On my second day and I feel like I'm starving, I keep wanting to eat something else. Trying my hardest to stay away from foods I can't eat and to stick with my meal plan.