Looking for motivational friends

Options
Hi I'm haylaigh. I started out my journey around 3 years ago at 190 pounds. Since then I have lost 49 pounds and now weigh 141 :) my goal weight is to be at a healthy 125 pounds and strong. I love to go to the gym and weight lift, walk the dogs, jump on the trampoline and overall just enjoy life. I am 25 and just looking for people who share my interests in hopes that we can motivate each other and check in when we feel like we have let ourselves down so it doesn't get the better of us. :)

Replies

• lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! I love your name! I was 244 now I'm 163 and want to get down to 130!
  • ErinGustavison
    ErinGustavison Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    started off at 233 now at 213. Goal is 175. Looking for someone with similar stats to do this journey with.
  • krazykrafter
    krazykrafter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started out at 212 now down to 175 with a goal weight of 130. Looking for friends to share the journey with.
  • StephnElbow
    StephnElbow Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    26, started around 210 and now hover around 170. goal weight is 150. Got a new gym membership and want to start lifting. It's intimidating alone at the gym to start using the weights though!
  • Puffwantsthis2
    Puffwantsthis2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    started at 401 3 years ago...first 100 off was easy but struggle to keep and maintain little alone keep losing. but I'm back on track. hoping to get a hip replacement in the end of may so I been hanging in the pool just treading water 4-6 times a week...love this app for my calories and exercise goals!!