Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need friends for support!

2»

Replies

• transphormyn
    transphormyn Posts: 65 Member
    Feel free to add me too! Anyone looking to add to their support circle, please feel free to add me.
  • EdinBeau
    EdinBeau Posts: 29 Member
    I requested you bc who doesn't want more friends?
  • KateAnn16
    KateAnn16 Posts: 4 Member
    Please feel free to add me.
  • a4kber
    a4kber Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me
    :)
  • uceleeroy
    uceleeroy Posts: 2 Member
    Love to motivate and be motivated. Add me
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Hi Rachel!
  • wernertraut
    wernertraut Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Looking for more motivating, humorous and supportive friends like me!
  • jenniferlrouse1
    jenniferlrouse1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hoping to make some friends online for encouragement and accountability. Interested?
  • Dawnjenkins312
    Dawnjenkins312 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I'm not new to MFP but I'm new to the community. I've never tried to make new friends, but I thought if I had some friends that can support me and I can support others, it would make goals and milestones seem possible and it would be fun! Feel free to add me :)

How do you add friends add me please
  • Dawnjenkins312
    Dawnjenkins312 Posts: 2 Member
    How do you add friends add me please and let me know I'm new to this
  • Heather_J_May
    Heather_J_May Posts: 72 Member
    Hi. I’d like to be a support buddy! I’m trying to lose some weight and at the moment I’m trying to eat low-carb as I’m prediabetic. Happy for you anyone to add me as a friend to give and receive support. Good luck everyone!
  • tnahill
    tnahill Posts: 13 Member
    I’m in a similar boat, been tracking for a few months but looking into getting some friends to stay motivated! Add me!
  • bdavis900
    bdavis900 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Everyone
    I am new to MFP but I am loving it...it is a great app and it helps you try an stay on track. Would love to motivate and be motivated by others. Add me. Thanks.
  • how to add myself..
  • Looks like I did. Just joined today , i want to lose 15 lbs , after long gap I started gym today and counting cals...hope to meet my goal. I can avoind sweets but love my veges and lentils..
  • jazziepooh24
    jazziepooh24 Posts: 6 Member
    Not sure how to add people but you should add me