waterproof trackers

Options
I'm looking to purchase a tracker that is waterproof. I just want heart rate and calories burned. there is sooooooo many to choose from. I don't want to break the bank either. any recommendations!!

Replies

• ninthnarnian
    ninthnarnian Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love my Garmin Vivosmart HR. Tons of features and zero issues. I love that you can set an alarm (vibration) to help you keep your heart rate in the "zone" you wish.

I highly reccomend it- and I can swim/shower with it with no problem. I got mine used for 50 bucks- no need for the newest model for me.

It also has been proven more accurate than its competitors in testing.
  • Puffwantsthis2
    Puffwantsthis2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thank you .I've checked this one out. but was so scared to think of buying used. did u by used from a friend or ebay
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I had a VivoSmart HR. It has software issues and I don't recommend it for more than just a step tracker. The activities feature doesn't work correctly and it can really screw up calories burned. My wife has it now and I have a VivoActive HR. Much better watch for tracking calories, but is more money and is a bigger watch.
  • Puffwantsthis2
    Puffwantsthis2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love my Garmin Vivosmart HR. Tons of features and zero issues. I love that you can set an alarm (vibration) to help you keep your heart rate in the "zone" you wish.

I highly reccomend it- and I can swim/shower with it with no problem. I got mine used for 50 bucks- no need for the newest model for me.

It also has been proven more accurate than its competitors in testing.

I just read up on this one some more and said heart rate tracker does not work while swimming. is this true?