Embarrassing Question

Options
How do you comment on people's post? I only see an option to quote or like, awesome etc.

Replies

• xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Very bottom of the page is a reply box. If you're not seeing it you might need to adjust/try a different browser.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    type in the box at the bottom
  • nrbutton
    nrbutton Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    At the very bottom of the page there is a "reply" box. Another thing I learned when I pressed quote on several posts trying to get the reply box to pop up is every time you hit quote it puts the quote command in the reply box at the bottom. When I finally found the reply box there was a book's worth of quote command lol
  • annabos1502017
    annabos1502017 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! That's what I was doing too lol I kept pressing quote but I found the reply button!
  • annabos1502017
    Options
    Do you guys know how to reply to just one comment? For example with Facebook you can reply to each person.
  • hdrenollet
    hdrenollet Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Do you guys know how to reply to just one comment? For example with Facebook you can reply to each person.

The best way to do that in this type of forum is by including a quote :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

That's the quote button. Put your text below
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

The forum doesn't display threads of debate, every post goes to the bottom whether or not you quote someone.
  • annabos1502017
    Options
    Okay thanks guys! :)

• jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Another way is to tag someone by typing @ and their username (e.g. @annabos1502017 )
  • annabos1502017
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know!!